20-7-18 Message from Sean

wilberforce15

Which article did the center manager rely upon to browbeat a 23 year driver saying he couldn’t wash his hands before punching out?

Honestly, the driver would have put it right back on the center manager...

Sean just happened to be there, it was pretty funny.

I've been harassed about this.

I always say I don't want to be accused of stealing the company's dirt.

Clean in. Clean out. That's what the security protocol says. I just take it literally.

We’re treated very well, thank you.

Sean had everything to stand on...a dickless center manager tried to browbeat an hourly, Sean explained to him what time it was.

That’s my guy, sorry you don’t have a bulldog in your corner, Sean’s our bulldog.

I’d vote for Sean twice if I could, he cares.
Hearing your take on Sean, BAs and stewards really makes me sad. Happy for you, obviously. But it should be that way everywhere. My local and stewards were beyond company suck buddy*es. Damn shame. I’d been beyond proud to pay for someone that had my back. Care less if they won everything in my favor. Just showing you support someone 100% goes a long way

Some of my former stewards greatest quotes:

“Sure, we can file on that....but the district manager will be down here harassing you!”

“I realize you can’t beat the company, so I became a steward to protect myself.”

“He said he’s going to fire you, so call the center manager to see what’s going on.”

“Ok guys, this is coming from up top. Don’t take it out on building supervisors.”

“I’m not starting nothing. I’m not getting fired.”

Along with the greatest hit of greatest hits....”he threatened me to take me in parking lot! I fear for my safety, along with the BAs! He is going to kill someone!”
That one got me fired for a bit. Had recorded the meeting to prove nothing was remotely close to that happening. Just a few examples. If you think those are good, my BAs were much more shady. And criminal imo.
Supervisors would openly brag they had no grievances at all filed I years. Lol. And it wasn’t due to doing the right thing. BA would bypass us for supervisors office. Everyone just assumed they’d not help if they did file. Rightly so. I did and they got so aggravated they set me up. Don’t blame those guys now. I’d call local and they’d say, “get an attorney.” Seriously. Or,” if that were going on we'd hear more about it.”
Still confused as to how they could be so sorry and go against everything they supposedly stand for, in such a pro union area. I obviously had enough after their participation in discharging me. Opted out, reluctantly. Can’t sleep writing someone that took my livelihood a check. Local could care less I left.
Can only imagine having a supportive union.

Last edited: