20-7-18 Message from Sean

Notice how every supplement call sean took actual questions after the call? Taylor just had some recorded and answers were given 4 weeks later.
Not on the same playing field. But S.O. is good at division and shutting up any adversary through bullying and manipulation. A low class amateur, some say.

The Range

In too deep
Notice how every supplement call sean took actual questions after the call? Taylor just had some recorded and answers were given 4 weeks later.

Not disagreeing but you could argue it's because he still needs something out of us. It seems to be a theme that people in office become available near voting time. Maybe it was always like this.. it's just a sad state of affairs. Anyone wanting to do right by people is not sleazy enough to rise to the top of the political ranks as it's all a dog and pony show. FYI I will vote for "S.O.".

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Not on the same playing field. But S.O. is good at division and shutting up any adversary through bullying and manipulation. A low class amateur, some say.
You can say what you want, Hoffa Sr. Was a bit of a thug and many consider him the most power teamster leader in history... we need a little thug to push back again ruthless corporations who think they can do what the hell they want without any recourse...

BrownArmy

I'm Local 25, first time I ever saw Sean, a decade ago, he was in my center and had a center manager up against a wall.

Sean was screaming that an employee 'CAME IN WITH CLEAN HANDS, THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO LEAVE WITH CLEAN HANDS'...the center manager was bitching that an employee washed their hands before punching out.

It was fairly epic.

Sorry, he's got my vote 4-EVAH.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Taylor just shuts up 54% of the voters. Which adversaries? The ones that are running WITH him and support him? You just like to throw crap against a fan huh? You’re a fanboy of Taylor’s imposition. Taylor sucks at this union game. I’ve never knew a worse negotiator. He even stunned UPS management. I had Sup’s telling me that we got hosed!

wide load

Not disagreeing but you could argue it's because he still needs something out of us. It seems to be a theme that people in office become available near voting time. Maybe it was always like this.. it's just a sad state of affairs. Anyone wanting to do right by people is not sleazy enough to rise to the top of the political ranks as it's all a dog and pony show. FYI I will vote for "S.O.".
A quick story, I was in Boston on a weekend. Went to eat with a few union peeps, Sean included. A guy who was unfamiliar to any of us started asking questions. Sean spent an hour talking and answering questions with this man. No election going on, nothing to gain. He just takes the time. Some like to trash him because they think his political persona is the real sean. It’s not. If it were, do you think the same people that had issues before would run with him now? I appreciate your honesty brother! You won’t regret it.

wide load

I'm Local 25, first time I ever saw Sean, a decade ago, he was in my center and had a center manager up against a wall.

Sean was screaming that an employee 'CAME IN WITH CLEAN HANDS, THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO LEAVE WITH CLEAN HANDS'...the center manager was bitching that an employee washed their hands before punching out.

It was fairly epic.

Unless you’re from this area, people won’t understand how sean operates. “Sean 4-EVAH” love it

It was fairly epic.

If you are in to that. Not knowing the whole story, but he’d probably be kicked out of my buildings. Sounds like he had nothing to stand on, so he used intimidation. Must be part of the reason you guys are treated so badly.

Taylor just shuts up 54% of the voters. Which adversaries? The ones that are running WITH him and support him? You just like to throw crap against a fan huh? You’re a fanboy of Taylor’s imposition. Taylor sucks at this union game. I’ve never knew a worse negotiator. He even stunned UPS management. I had Sup’s telling me that we got hosed!
You have been getting hosed for years. You just have not been listening. I’m no fanboy. I voted and was rooting for you. Your local should have informed you about the rule. Why didn’t your local inform you? Mine informed us during the strike.

IMN2PAINE

Such :censored2: far-out negative speculation about Sean O'Brien.

He's real, a leader and a 5th generation Teamster. He's well educated. He's got the fortitude you want as President. Ambitious? Sure, but his goal is the interests of working men and women.

And, he is well respected in New England. Rightly so!

wide load

You have been getting hosed for years. You just have not been listening. I’m no fanboy. I voted and was rooting for you. Your local should have informed you about the rule. Why didn’t your local inform you? Mine informed us during the strike.
You do realize that Taylor does not HAVE TO ratify. He is choosing to. Choosing to slap the majority right across the face. I mean people say the last contract was forced? But all the supplements went back to that table at least once! At least once!

You do realize that Taylor does not HAVE TO ratify. He is choosing to. Choosing to slap the majority right across the face. I mean people say the last contract was forced? But all the supplements went back to that table at least once! At least once!
I don’t know, I’m not any attorney. But was told in 97, this was why we didn’t vote on the contract.

notjrguy

In my opinion, they would get us better.
Why did Sean not speak up last contract. Sean was in charge of the supplements 5 years ago and really damaged the rank and file. We will never recover for what Sean did to us. I thank him for standing up now but in my eyes it’s too little too late. Is it just political ?
@Wideload believes his supplement is the best in the country yet
They have part time feeder drivers and ran their pension into the ground.
Sheep sheep sheep
FACT

Omg, I thought you went away... why didn’t you come spew your bs at the cruise? Afraid of local 25 members is my guess..

notjrguy

In my opinion, they would get us better.
Why did Sean not speak up last contract. Sean was in charge of the supplements 5 years ago and really damaged the rank and file. We will never recover for what Sean did to us. I thank him for standing up now but in my eyes it’s too little too late. Is it just political ?
@Wideload believes his supplement is the best in the country yet
They have part time feeder drivers and ran their pension into the ground.
Sheep sheep sheep
FACT

That message if for anHOURover