$20/hr for flipping burgers

rod

Retired 22 years
Don’t care what anybody says that McDonald’s fish sandwich with extra tartar is the shizzle dizzle
Even though it is about half the size it used to be. I quit buying them because of that. Don't get me going on their cheeseburgers that are about as big as White Castles. About the only thig I get there anymore is an ice cream cone----when their machine is woring.

rickyb

Not true about prices being the same. Big Mac in the US costs, on average, $5.17. In Denmark, it costs 49 Danish Krone or $6.95 USD
cool ill try and find an article about it, because its a famous comparison how danes treat their lowest paid workers vs america

here we just assume fast food workers are poorly paid all over the world but its not true.

rickyb

Even though it is about half the size it used to be. I quit buying them because of that. Don't get me going on their cheeseburgers that are about as big as White Castles. About the only thig I get there anymore is an ice cream cone----when their machine is woring.
i just get a cone. its way cheaper than dq. dq is like 4x as much. but i usually dont get even that because it doesnt look that good.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
We did that already. The sad thing is misloads are still happening even with the RFID harrasment stickers.. Loaders still think getting a package on the shelf in any order is acceptable.
Hazmats still not handled right. Most aren't worth the money we pay them now.
To correct myself I shouldn't say "most aren't worth the money"'. Most are good loaders, but the bad ones seem to always load my car.

worldwide

McDonalds CEO made $21.5 Million in 2022.
The bulk of the CEO's compensation does not come from a salary, it comes from stock and option awards. McDonalds stock has seen its stock rise by 55% in the last 5 months and by 9% since the beginning of this year. McDonald's also has an annual dividend of $6.68 per share with a long history of increasing dividends year after year. Become an investor and you can also enjoy the rewards on a well-run company.

nWo

The bulk of the CEO's compensation does not come from a salary, it comes from stock and option awards. McDonalds stock has seen its stock rise by 55% in the last 5 months and by 9% since the beginning of this year. McDonald's also has an annual dividend of $6.68 per share with a long history of increasing dividends year after year. Become an investor and you can also enjoy the rewards on a well-run company.

Yup. McDonalds profits are soaring. They can afford to pay their workers more.

rickyb

companies do stock buy backs instead of investing into something productive

its a broken economic system

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
cool ill try and find an article about it, because its a famous comparison how danes treat their lowest paid workers vs america

here we just assume fast food workers are poorly paid all over the world but its not true.
No one cares about you or Canada

rod

Retired 22 years
i just get a cone. its way cheaper than dq. dq is like 4x as much. but i usually dont get even that because it doesnt look that good.

Got this one awhile back.
68919328631__B51208EB-D2D2-4A98-B51A-01E3B1B761A4.jpeg