2000 Mules

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
While Republican state lawmakers have passed and proposed numerous restrictions on voting by mail since the 2020 election, there exists a curious fact: The leader of their party, former President Donald Trump, chose to vote by mail multiple times in recent years.
Screenshot_20220516-192820_Chrome.jpg

Politifact tricks you into thinking that's a contradiction, and you come here to regurgitate it. You're better than this buddy.

Vote by mail should be restricted, like it is in most places around the world.

newfie

drop boxes have to go away. If the republicans get congress they need to pass a law that eliminiates drop boxes but they wont.

newolddude

• Dinesh D’Souza’s “2,000 Mules” election denial book was abruptly recalled.
  • When told of the book’s allegations against them, one group said it was potentially “libelous.”
  • True the Vote completely distanced itself from the book.

Thebrownblob

• Dinesh D’Souza’s “2,000 Mules” election denial book was abruptly recalled.
  • When told of the book’s allegations against them, one group said it was potentially “libelous.”
  • True the Vote completely distanced itself from the book.

You posted this for what reason? what does it prove or disprove? Other than NPR had a slow news day?

Thebrownblob

Just more weaponization of the court system against political dissidents. Hell, publishing that story could be libellous, but NPR had the courts backing them, so they do what they want.

Kind of what I thought I read it and I’m like well there’s no actual facts of any kind here just a rumor innuendo and suggestion.
NPR supposed to be above the fray lol

floridays

where does the constitution recquire drop boxes? they weren't even invented when the consitution was written
It doesn't. But it does say the states legislatures are in charge of their elections. It would be a usurpation of a right given to the states.