2016 RPCD HIRE DATE-Transferred-now I’m scheduled Tuesday - Saturday

TL907

I was a RPCD hire back in 2016, fast forward to June 2022, I transferred to a different local and hub, went through the local rider and supplements and the local rider says:

1. It is agreed that no employee with a seniority date prior to August 1, 2011, will be forced on to a Tuesday through Saturday work week unless otherwise mutually agreed to or unless the employee bid such work week in accordance with the bidding procedures set forth in Article 6, Section 2.
But I’m lost because the national and western supplement say this:

1. It is agreed that no employee with a seniority date prior to August 1, 2019, will be forced on to a Tuesday through Saturday work week unless otherwise mutually agreed to or unless the employee bid such work week in accordance with the bidding procedures set forth in Article 6, Section 2.
Not sure what to do, keep filing grievances or what? My local stewards and B.A said it will get up to the panel but i haven’t heard a word since. Really missing my Mon-Fri schedule. Help me out my brothers and sisters, shed some light for me lol thank you 🤙🤙

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was a RPCD hire back in 2016, fast forward to June 2022, I transferred to a different local and hub, went through the local rider and supplements and the local rider says:

1. It is agreed that no employee with a seniority date prior to August 1, 2011, will be forced on to a Tuesday through Saturday work week unless otherwise mutually agreed to or unless the employee bid such work week in accordance with the bidding procedures set forth in Article 6, Section 2.

1. It is agreed that no employee with a seniority date prior to August 1, 2019, will be forced on to a Tuesday through Saturday work week unless otherwise mutually agreed to or unless the employee bid such work week in accordance with the bidding procedures set forth in Article 6, Section 2.
Not sure what to do, keep filing grievances or what? My local stewards and B.A said it will get up to the panel but i haven’t heard a word since. Really missing my Mon-Fri schedule. Help me out my brothers and sisters, shed some light for me lol thank you 🤙🤙
Why wasn’t your seniority dovetailed into whatever seniority list you are on
Something sounds fishy

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Keep grieving keep that paper trail flowing

542thruNthru

Why wasn’t your seniority dovetailed into whatever seniority list you are on
Something sounds fishy

Keep grieving keep that paper trail flowing
Screenshot_20240422_123530_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

tadpole

Center seniority is bottom of the heap. So when it comes to working Saturday the OP is screwed.
I disagree. It's not vacation selection, bid, or layoff. Work week isn't mentioned. I think the contract says he can't be forced T-S and he should file

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I disagree. It's not vacation selection, bid, or layoff. Work week isn't mentioned. I think the contract says he can't be forced T-S and he should file
In my local you go to the bottom. Bottom guys do to Saturday work.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Maybe I'm being a real b*tch, but you should just be happy that you were able to transfer, keep your benefits, stay on scale, and continue working towards your retirement.🤷