2020 Presidential Updates

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I would have voted for ANY other Republican than Trump. Every time I see the clowns at his rallies I move further toward the Democratic Party.

Someone can support capitalism without bringing all of the narcissistic crazy to the table that Trump and his supporters do!
I can't stand Trump's personality or the acrimony he creates ... pretty much how I felt about Obama too.

I actually think Biden will try to create an atmosphere of civility once again.

It's hard to look back on Bush Jr and Clinton as paradigms of Presidential behavior but after the last two presidents, it needs to get better.

Big Rigger

So you are just infatuated with Trump?

Please explain to me why you would be so enamored with someone like him?

He isn’t a working man, he isn’t a faithful husband, he isn’t a religious man, and he sure as hell will turn on anyone who isn’t kissing his ass!
biden is a faithful husband, a working man, and "religious"?

anton lavey is.

great analogy.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Children are simple and never question their perception of things..adults realize their reality may not be the same as everyone else‘s.

Using the term Libturd must make you right somehow?
Right in regards to raising your ire! :raspberry:

I didn't really think it applied to you but since you are trolling, I figured I would too!

newfie

I can't stand Trump's personality or the acrimony he creates ... pretty much how I felt about Obama too.

I actually think Biden will try to create an atmosphere of civility once again.

It's hard to look back on Bush Jr and Clinton as paradigms of Presidential behavior but after the last two presidents, it needs to get better.

biden will certainly be nicer to china , much of the acrimony was created by the constant attacks on him by the libs at unprecedented levels.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Good, Good

According to KDKA, the CBS affiliated TV station in Pittsburgh, the state's Senate descended into "chaos," with Democrats protesting and shouting over the decision. Republicans also voted for a motion to recognize every other election besides B's and to remove the state's Democratic Lieutenant Governor John Fetterman as the body's presiding officer.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Good, Good

According to KDKA, the CBS affiliated TV station in Pittsburgh, the state's Senate descended into "chaos," with Democrats protesting and shouting over the decision. Republicans also voted for a motion to recognize every other election besides B's and to remove the state's Democratic Lieutenant Governor John Fetterman as the body's presiding officer.
Ssshhh.. This kind of stuff is going to hurt some peoples feelings.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Here patriot. From your bread and butter station.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210106-145818.png
    Screenshot_20210106-145818.png
    809.8 KB · Views: 64