2024 will be the last year of (relative) peace in America

TheDudeAbides92

He’s a grifter nothing more and you’ve bought his schtick hook line and sinker
Yup. How about setting up people to come rally for him on Jan 6 and then they fall on the sword for him? Has he done a freakin thing to help those people? Life in prison for trespassing at the what used to be the peoples house of reps. Unreal

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He’s a grifter nothing more and you’ve bought his schtick hook line and sinker
I like my purchase much better than yours....

1692905390343.png

1692904887448.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Grifting for what?
You could make a case he did it all for ego, but saying he took this on because he's a grifter is just silly.

Bilking these old people out of money he says is going to his campaign
But in reality he’s paying his many lawyers with it $20 at a time
You don’t think that’s a grift? That’s the definition of a grift being pulled off by a grifter

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You don’t think that’s a grift? That’s the definition of a grift being pulled off by a grifter
Man’s gotta pay for the kangaroo courts the swamp put on his back somehow.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, the lawfare being waged against him is part of his campaign expenses. These fascist Democrats wouldn't be charging him if he wasn't running.

What you're basically saying is that all the Democrats have to do is falsely charge any Republican they don't want to run if they want to get rid of them.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
No, the lawfare being waged against him is part of his campaign expenses. These fascist Democrats wouldn't be charging him if he wasn't running.

What you're basically saying is that all the Democrats have to do is falsely charge any Republican they don't want to run if they want to get rid of them.

You still thinking the election was stolen?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The whole point of the trial.
No it isn't. You're uninformed.

Your suggestion that the point of the trial is whether or not I personally believe the election was "stolen" is ludicrous. I am not a part of the trial my good friend.

The point of the trial is whether or not Trump personally believed the election was "stolen". If he believed it was, then the charges are false.

Do you have any evidence Trump believed the election wasn't actually "stolen"? Maybe you should share it part timer.

PT Car Washer

No it isn't. You're uninformed.

Your suggestion that the point of the trial is whether or not I personally believe the election was "stolen" is ludicrous. I am not a part of the trial my good friend.

The point of the trial is whether or not Trump personally believed the election was "stolen". If he believed it was, then the charges are false.

Do you have any evidence Trump believed the election wasn't actually "stolen"? Maybe you should share it part timer.
I don't but it sounds like the Fulton County DA sure does. The Fulton County 19 will have their day in court.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
trump and the rest of the Fulton County 19 tried to steal the election from President Biden.
More of your BlueAnon conspiracy theories.

Very funny though, the POS Democrat fascist prosecutor was also pushing those crazy conspiracy theories... "Republicans secretly flooded the election office to change the votes!".

Lol
Maybe she should prosecute herself next.
Screenshot_20230824_213725_X.jpg

qdg2

I don't but it sounds like the Fulton County DA sure does. The Fulton County 19 will have their day in court.
It should chill your soul to the bone......knowing peoples lives are being judged based on politics. Or race. Looks. See?

What if that was YOU!

Walking into any courtroom........knowing you will not get a fair hearing.....regardless of the facts? Maybe found guilty because the Prosecutor and jurors want reparations or how about making weed legal? Or their Son's appendage removed?

Step away from your hateful bias.........and think long and hard about this. Think.

And Friend.......this sham is no different than any trial in Moscow or downtown Afghanistan. Think hard about that statement.

Pray this sort of "justice" never swings your way.

No? Far fetched? If so, you aren't paying attention.......