22.3 job question….

Up In Smoke

No.... that would not be a change of operations. We follow the National language.
I see the shuttle work moving as a change of operation. It originated here, but going forward it's going to originate from the destination site. Years ago we had a similar situation on Saturdays when the company changed what center driver took air to the airport.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I see the shuttle work moving as a change of operation. It originated here, but going forward it's going to originate from the destination site. Years ago we had a similar situation on Saturdays when the company changed what center driver took air to the airport.

I hope the affected member files a grievance.

nWo

What are the qualification requirements of a 22.3? Southern supplement says 30 day qualification period. So just show up to work for 30 days? In the Central I see nothing about how to qualify.

542thruNthru

What are the qualification requirements of a 22.3? Southern supplement says 30 day qualification period. So just show up to work for 30 days? In the Central I see nothing about how to qualify.
Same in the west. It's to see if you can perform the job. Usually anyone that gets a 22.3 has been around enough they can do anything so essentially it becomes a try out period here. A FT driver takes the 22.3 job and finds out he hates the pay cut or the hours and self DQs so he can go back to his route.