4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A patriot shot some idiot leftist who was trying to vandalize a museum. I hope more get shot.

Meanwhile, here is the child beating POS thug Rayshatd Brooks the media is crying about.

View attachment 299639
Wow. I wonder how in all my years on this earth I’ve managed to avoid ever get arrested for anything. The only interactions I’ve ever had with police have been for speeding and domestic violence. It must be some kind of miracle.

That guy has been a busy bee. It’s almost as if he enjoyed jail time.

bbsam

Staff member
Really.

That's been your experience with all cops...?

You poor, pitiful thing!
Nope. Get a long with most of them just fine. It’s just when I’m out in the country at the wrong house, realize it and leave. You know, delivery stuff. Didn’t think anything of it til the officer showed up at my house at 8:30 that night. I even explained it to the hag that I was on 311th and needed to be one road over on 317th. But that’s just not good enough.

Or The time I was chasing Michelob (beautiful Siberian husky) in a small Iowa town. Middle of the day. Apparently that’s suspicious so when the county cop followed me to the Kwik shop and I exited the car, :censored2: had his gun pulled. And it didn’t matter what I said, but when the white chick I was with confirmed it, all was well.

Come on you freedom loving bastards. You know that’s messed up.

El Correcto

god is dead
Nope. Get a long with most of them just fine. It’s just when I’m out in the country at the wrong house, realize it and leave. You know, delivery stuff. Didn’t think anything of it til the officer showed up at my house at 8:30 that night. I even explained it to the hag that I was on 311th and needed to be one road over on 317th. But that’s just not good enough.

Or The time I was chasing Michelob (beautiful Siberian husky) in a small Iowa town. Middle of the day. Apparently that’s suspicious so when the county cop followed me to the Kwik shop and I exited the car, :censored2: had his gun pulled. And it didn’t matter what I said, but when the white chick I was with confirmed it, all was well.

I’m surprised they didn’t arrest you for kidnapping what were you doing with that white woman?

vantexan

It is messed up. Would it be better for you in an all black neighborhood?