8th Admired Company To Work For

hypo hanna

Who votes on this?

Stockholders?
Close...

"To arrive at the top 50 Most Admired Companies overall, the Hay Group asked 3,855 executives, directors, and securities analysts who had responded to the industry surveys to select the 10 companies they admired most."

A loosely regulated company that has the politicians in its pocket and its boot on the throat of the employees would be highly admired by such parasites.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
A loosely regulated company that has the politicians in its pocket and its boot on the throat of the employees would be highly admired by such parasites.

I can't imagine why anyone would stay at a place like that when there are such better options available.

59 Dano

I can't imagine what it's like to sell your soul to justify the corruption in this company.

There are better jobs out there and you won't take any of them. That means either that you're stupid or that the money in this company is good enough to stick around despite the corruption.

Sell that soul, boy.

hypo hanna

There are better jobs out there and you won't take any of them. That means either that you're stupid or that the money in this company is good enough to stick around despite the corruption.

Sell that soul, boy.
It means neither. Oh I have tried to land jobs for lesser pay that I was more then qualified for with no luck. You may not want to believe it but age discrimination is real.
This is also why those job creators don't create jobs. They want to keep the supply well below demand. This allows them to more effectively keep pay and benefits down. Push for unreasonably high productivity and maintain double digit profits for Wall Street.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It means neither. Oh I have tried to land jobs for lesser pay that I was more then qualified for with no luck. You may not want to believe it but age discrimination is real.
This is also why those job creators don't create jobs. They want to keep the supply well below demand. This allows them to more effectively keep pay and benefits down. Push for unreasonably high productivity and maintain double digit profits for Wall Street.

You're bursting Bubble Boy's world. You see, inside the bubble of make-believe, all FedEx employees think this is a super company. He's paid to say whatever it takes to make it seem like everything is A-OK at Express. We all know differently.

59 Dano

If they are so greedy, why don't they hire you and exploit you to their own advantage? Greedy people aren't going to pass up such an opportunity.