9-0 Supreme Court Decision

Gotta Go

1709739144981.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I explained this over and over again today to a normally intelligent, but Trump hating friend today, until he finally got it. His stance was, but Trump shouldn’t be on any ballot. As I told him, as long as he or even Biden(a whole different matter) meet the requirements to be on the ballots, they SHOULD be on the ballots. He eventually, grudgingly admitted the Supreme Court made the right decision.
How many slaps did it take?

Box Ox

I explained this over and over again today to a normally intelligent, but Trump hating friend today, until he finally got it. His stance was, but Trump shouldn’t be on any ballot. As I told him, as long as he or even Biden(a whole different matter) meet the requirements to be on the ballots, they SHOULD be on the ballots. He eventually, grudgingly admitted the Supreme Court made the right decision.

A lot of leftists simply aren't yet able or willing to process what a 9-0 court decision means. That even the liberal justices voted for it. It can be hard to admit that you and your information sources were the ones who were revealed as the anti-democratic forces when the Scooby-Doo villain mask was pulled off.

Over70irregs

A lot of leftists simply aren't yet able or willing to process what a 9-0 court decision means. That even the liberal justices voted for it. It can be hard to admit that you and your information sources were the ones who were revealed as the anti-democratic forces when the Scooby-Doo villain mask was pulled off.
9-0 means they were instructed?

Box Ox

9-0 means they were instructed?

Think I did hear something about an MSNBC conspiracy theory that the metadata within the decision document had it looking like Sotomayor had written some sort of dissent but had been pressured to comply with the majority resulting in its deletion.

Over70irregs

Think I did hear something about an MSNBC conspiracy theory that the metadata within the decision document had it looking like Sotomayor had written some sort of dissent but had been pressured to comply with the majority resulting in its deletion.
It was weird 9-0. They like to play it up. I have no evidence but I believe they need a mother of all distractions right now. I mean seriously you guys.

vantexan

It was weird 9-0. They like to play it up. I have no evidence but I believe they need a mother of all distractions right now. I mean seriously you guys.
Why would it be weird? The court determined that states don't have the right to control Federal elections. They can control state elections. And when it comes down to it Trump was being denied his due process rights. He never was tried and convicted for leading an insurrection.

Over70irregs

Why would it be weird? The court determined that states don't have the right to control Federal elections. They can control state elections. And when it comes down to it Trump was being denied his due process rights. He never was tried and convicted for leading an insurrection.
Sure. ( Engaged in)was the word the judge used. Engaged-participate or become involved in. Semantics- sense, reference, implication. Not my bag to hold….carry on ….

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It was no surprise that it was 9-0, it would have been weird if it wasn’t. Colorado had no standing on this federal amendment. It’s right in the amendment about only congress having the power.

vantexan

Sure. ( Engaged in)was the word the judge used. Engaged-participate or become involved in. Semantics- sense, reference, implication. Not my bag to hold….carry on ….
For which he would have to be tried for. Otherwise anyone can just accuse someone of insurrection and derail them.