A day in the life of an Amazon delivery driver

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
A day in the life of an Amazon delivery driver - BBC

A BBC investigation has revealed some agency drivers delivering for Amazon drive dangerously because of pressure to finish their rounds on time. An undercover reporter worked long hours for one of the many agencies supplying Amazon with drivers and earned an amount equivalent to less than the minimum wage. Here Chris* recounts his experience of one day on the road.

LeadBelly

Banned
A day in the life of an Amazon delivery driver - BBC

A BBC investigation has revealed some agency drivers delivering for Amazon drive dangerously because of pressure to finish their rounds on time. An undercover reporter worked long hours for one of the many agencies supplying Amazon with drivers and earned an amount equivalent to less than the minimum wage. Here Chris* recounts his experience of one day on the road.
That's a heinous company to work for. I'm glad we cancelled our Amazon prime. All upsers should go this route. They want to hurt ups.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Well well, this mimics FedEx Home Delivery process exactly! Except that other Amazon Flex service, which is a different process

But I won't do #2 in the back of the van. U condition yourself to poop first thing at home in the AM, or before leaving for the first stop. Then again at home in the PM

No eating taco Bell, beans, anything hot n spicy during the work week; save the laxative foods for Sundays

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
At least he's being paid by the hour... The CA driver in the first paragraph...

But yeah, it seems they are copying HDs delivery process