A new mod

DS

Fenderbender
Tie,where have you been?
Hoax is more than qualified.
His computer skills,humility,and ups knowledge,
will be a definate asset.
It's to be noted that it was not an anointing,it was a well thought out agenda to include a mod that doesn't have a big potty mouth.:happy-very:Kinda hard to find in a non hourly.Its's not all wine and roses .His time and energy are appreciated.

tieguy

Banned
Tie,where have you been?
Hoax is more than qualified.
His computer skills,humility,and ups knowledge,
will be a definate asset.
It's to be noted that it was not an anointing,it was a well thought out agenda to include a mod that doesn't have a big potty mouth.:happy-very:Kinda hard to find in a non hourly.Its's not all wine and roses .His time and energy are appreciated.

no doubt

P

pickup

and don't let others influence you in calling fair foul and foul fair. The rule book is the rule book .

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Come on Hoax, tell the truth, she hasn't given up at all, she has you so trained now that all she has to do is give you the "look" and you know what to do. :happy-very:

Maybe the ladies on BC can explain "the look" to us guys. Where did you learn it? How old where you when first used it on your significant other? Why don't us guys learn from it? Why do you waste your time with it then? JK

Big Babooba

Come on Hoax, tell the truth, she hasn't given up at all, she has you so trained now that all she has to do is give you the "look" and you know what to do. :happy-very:
If you have daughters, you learn "The Look". It came in very handy when my girls joined "The Jerk of the Month Club". "The Look" can decalcify a boy's spinal column in seconds. A boy would come over and my wife would say, "He's such a nice boy. Don't give him "The Look"!". Too late, I'd give him "The Look" and POOF! a blob of jelly on the floor where he once stood. After a few jelly episodes, I got smart. I made them stand on a plastic drop cloth. It made for an easier clean up and also made it easier to return the whole boy to his parents.

cino321

If you have daughters, you learn "The Look". It came in very handy when my girls joined "The Jerk of the Month Club". "The Look" can decalcify a boy's spinal column in seconds. A boy would come over and my wife would say, "He's such a nice boy. Don't give him "The Look"!". Too late, I'd give him "The Look" and POOF! a blob of jelly on the floor where he once stood. After a few jelly episodes, I got smart. I made them stand on a plastic drop cloth. It made for an easier clean up and also made it easier to return the whole boy to his parents.

Hysterical.