A new Obama bumper sticker needed.....ideas?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by moreluck, Dec 10, 2011.

1. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

President Obama’s re-election team has been training its fire on potential Republican opponents of late.
    But the question of what the president is for, rather than what he is against, has been met with diffuse answers.
    Those answers tend to revolve around either general sentiments about protecting the middle class or a broad miscellany of policy goals — economic regeneration, environmental protection and educational improvement among them.
    The problem for Team Obama is that, so far, they have found no clear way of encapsulating his case for a second term.
    The option of running as the candidate of “hope and change” is no longer available for a man who has occupied the Oval Office for almost three years. But the search for a concise rationale for his candidacy — the ‘bumper sticker’ of the 2012 campaign — has not yet been fruitful.

2. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Vote Obama For A Fair America

3. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Buck the system in 2012

4. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Obama/OWS. Let's Roll!

5. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

How about "Re-elect the man who saved us from the Bush Depression"?

6. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

When you "LIFT" a partial paragraph out of someone elses work, please put parenthesis around the entire thing.

Thanks for playing.

Peace.

7. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

How about :

GOP on terror 0 OBAMA 6

Peace.

8. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

OK ... you win, that is much funnier than mine.

9. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Ask OBL who he'd endorse. Oh, he's kind of dead, so he can't. But if he were still here, I think he'd endorse Newt. That way, he'd know he could live in complete safety.

10. brett636

brett636 Well-Known Member

I like this one

[​IMG]

11. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Hope you remember that advice Pot.