A Pet Peeve of mine

helenofcalifornia

My pet peeve is those darn ribbons on the back of cars that have slogans like "Support Our Troops," "Cure Autism", etc. The ribbon is always on the side instead of upright. I say put the ribbon upright, the way it's supposed to be, and have the "slogan" across the ribbon that you can read.

As you can see, I have put a lot of time into this. Signatures on the DIAD are a minor irritant to me in the scope of things.

rod

Retired 22 years
My pet peeve is those darn ribbons on the back of cars that have slogans like "Support Our Troops," "Cure Autism", etc. The ribbon is always on the side instead of upright. I say put the ribbon upright, the way it's supposed to be, and have the "slogan" across the ribbon that you can read.

As you can see, I have put a lot of time into this. Signatures on the DIAD are a minor irritant to me in the scope of things.

move to Minnesota. Our vehicals have so much road salt on them they all look the same color and you can't read anything on them - encluding the liscense plates:wink2:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
You're taking this signature peeve too seriously. Relax, there are far more stressful things happening daily that are wayyyy more irritating. Example: Being ignored while consignee talks on phone with girlfriend,mom,etc., people who inspect each box for damages, that stupid merger joke.........

Thumbster

I thought I invented the etch a sketch thing! well there goes my originality.... It's nice to have the same route everyday and to have the customers trained to sign quickly and sloppily. My pet peeve is when I ask "last name?" and they answer "it's on there" grrr

UPSBluRdg03

I always just say "It doesnt matter long as something is there" . Then make sure I get their last name right. My favorite customers are the ones who just scribble a line and hand the DIAD back real quick while saying their last name. They know ya got a lot to do and dont wanna waste ur time.