accorn gets burnt again

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
They fired some of the workers and said they were going to sue Fox News for reporting it. I'm glad the US Census has decided to drop this fraudulant organization from the Census next year. They don't deserve a single penny from taxpayers.

diesel96

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/pimp_hooker_catch_staff_Js4YPEcsCcxLZhAEehLhmL

Round three.....of the overly dressed pimp and scantly clothed girl having a meeting ( caught on camera ) with acorn workers .

I wonder how accorn mgt is going to spin this one ?

Understand, their are multipul levels of personal and qualifying accountabilities in which to recieve assistance from ACCORN.....Entrapping a few of the lowest level grassroots facilitators is not a fair representation of the Org as a whole....those engaged and caught in fraudulent activities are dissmissed. If the Pimp and the Ho were allowed to follow thru the proper channels with their lies, and beat the system consistently, then I would agree with your accessment...

They fired some of the workers and said they were going to sue Fox News for reporting it. I'm glad the US Census has decided to drop this fraudulant organization from the Census next year. They don't deserve a single penny from taxpayers.

You mean sue Fox Entertainment....
This fruadulant org has aided 150,000 new home buyers, and kept 50,000 from being foreclosed, to name a few positives from ACCORN. Might not be a big deal to you, but to those who benefitted, it's a very big deal....In order for all to decide, whether to keep or dismiss an Org, is to wiegh the good with the bad...I could care less whether ACCORN lives or dies, but besides playing :devil3:'s advocate, BC is not Fox News. Other points of view will be revealed...It's only "Fair and Balanced"...lol

Like, Pelosi,and Barney Frank.....ACCORN has a big X on it's back, and a symbol for conservatives to attack and create an atmostphere of failure and doom.

wkmac

More legal blowback from the US Gov't/Acorn alliance.

from the Bushy Tail News Wire

The lawfirm of Alvin,Simon,Theodore have filed a massive class action lawsuit against the Obama adminstration, Census Bureau, et al of behalf of Squirrel Inc. A spokesman for Squirrel Inc. said the following in a public statement.

"We are taking action against the gov't on behalf of all squirrels in that we believed the Obama Adminstration and Democrat Congress had pledged to intervene on our behalf to make sure complete and available access to acorns would be allowed to all squirrels. As a result of this promised intervention and stimulus package, all squirrels had resisted the urged to flood or take advantage of the acorn market as we enter the harvest season and were waiting patiently on the sidelines to allow the gov't plan and intervention to completely and properly materialize.

With the announcement by the gov't to immediately and arbitrarily end the acorn stimulus and intervention plan, this will place a huge hardship on the squirrel population that could result in massive famine and even widespread death. We also believe this violates the intent and spirit of the 14th amendment of equal treatment under the law not to mention negligence in regards to the commerce clause. Moreso is the complete breaking of campaign promises and the promise for equal access, transparency and change.

Squirrel Inc. with the help of Public Policy Groups like Heckle and Jeckle and the advocacy teams of Tom and Jerry are moving forward to force the Obama adminstration to re-instate it's Acorn program and to add teeth to the movement, Ma and Pa Bear along with the Hillbilly Bears organization who will mount a more militant approach to the problem. Pa Bear grumbled that massive NutPot Protests are being planned. All further public statements concerning all aspects of this will be coming from the law firm of Alvin, Simon, Theodore."

Bushy Tail news service will stay close to this story as it developes!

This is Harry Hyena reporting!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I am just glad that the U.S. Census Bureau has backed away from using ACORN to do the census. I raised a ruckus about that awhile back when it was first announced.

tieguy

Banned
Understand, their are multipul levels of personal and qualifying accountabilities in which to recieve assistance from ACCORN.....Entrapping a few of the lowest level grassroots facilitators is not a fair representation of the Org as a whole....those engaged and caught in fraudulent activities are dissmissed. If the Pimp and the Ho were allowed to follow thru the proper channels with their lies, and beat the system consistently, then I would agree with your accessment...

thats the cop out excuse that acorn is distributing. I'm glad you a loyal liberal got the memo.

The acorn excuse is a cop out. the so called low level grass roots people were helping the pimp and ho figure out how to get through the various levels of approval.

brett636

You mean sue Fox Entertainment....
This fruadulant org has aided 150,000 new home buyers, and kept 50,000 from being foreclosed, to name a few positives from ACCORN. Might not be a big deal to you, but to those who benefitted, it's a very big deal....In order for all to decide, whether to keep or dismiss an Org, is to wiegh the good with the bad...I could care less whether ACCORN lives or dies, but besides playing :devil3:'s advocate, BC is not Fox News. Other points of view will be revealed...It's only "Fair and Balanced"...lol

Like, Pelosi,and Barney Frank.....ACCORN has a big X on it's back, and a symbol for conservatives to attack and create an atmostphere of failure and doom.

So lets say you go to a McDonalds and after you make an order the employee behind the counter spits on your burger and then hands it to you. Dismayed you take your business to another McDonalds where a different employee behind the counter does the same thing, so you try another McDonald's and yet the same issue comes up. How many McDonald's would you have to visit before you start to question the motivation of the organization as a whole?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I want to know who are the 7 people who voted to continue sending money to ACORN.......those would be the 7 people to definitely get rid of come election time.

wkmac

I want to know who are the 7 people who voted to continue sending money to ACORN.......those would be the 7 people to definitely get rid of come election time.

Dick Durbin (D-IL)
Roland Burris (D-IL)
Robert Casey (D-PA)
Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY)
Patrick Leahy (D-VT)
Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI)

source

I guess I'm your Cabana Boy today!
:happy-very:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I strongly believe that prosecuting the "pimp and Ho" pretending to need acorns help should be taken. In Maryland, it is ILLEGAL to videotape anyone without consent.

In this case, both the pimp/ho and Fox news are guilty of breaking the law which could end up costing them both millions of dollars in damages.

The fired employees will have the LAST laugh as they are paid a ton for showing their IMAGES without permission.

Someone at FAUX news should have consulted a lawyer before running with this bottom feeding story.

The pimp and ho could be jailed, fined or both for their actions making this video. In addition, if it can be proved that the tape was edited, taking conversations out of context, both FAUX and the right wing kooks who made this video will be in bigger trouble.

I for one cant wait for them both to be sued and money paid.

Only an idiot would be dumb enough to broadcast this tape without the permission of the people in it.

But then again, its FAUX news.

:peaceful:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Exclusive: ACORN Illegally Operating in Maryland

by Mike Roman Last week, we saw some pretty disturbing activities revealed in the undercover footage from ACORN Housing’s Baltimore office. By any measure of conduct, the actions of ACORN’s employees should never have happened. It turns out the actions shouldn’t have happened for another, very simple, reason: ACORN can’t legally operate in the state of Maryland.
According to the following documents, ACORN, Inc.–the parent organization of all things ACORN–forfeited its corporate charter in Maryland in 2006. ACORN Housing forfeited its corporate charter in 2008. Any ACORN office in the state of Maryland is potentially operating illegally.
The Maryland Attorney General has made noise about prosecuting the intrepid journalists who undercovered the misdeeds of ACORN employees. Perhaps he should focus instead on how ACORN was able to operate without a license in his state.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
BREAKING: More ACORN Videos To Be Revealed
by Alicia M. Cohn

09/16/2009

“There are more,” Mike Flynn, Editor-in-chief of new site BigGovernment.com, told HUMAN EVENTS in an exclusive interview this afternoon regarding the number of undercover films exposing ACORN. Flynn would not reveal the location of the ACORN office where the latest video was filmed, but he said, “It’s a slightly different discussion in this one than you’ve seen so far.” The video should break around 9 p.m. EST.

Flynn said this is not the last one, either. “There are more after that. It is amazing. Stay tuned.”

tieguy

Banned
I strongly believe that prosecuting the "pimp and Ho" pretending to need acorns help should be taken. In Maryland, it is ILLEGAL to videotape anyone without consent.

In this case, both the pimp/ho and Fox news are guilty of breaking the law which could end up costing them both millions of dollars in damages.

The fired employees will have the LAST laugh as they are paid a ton for showing their IMAGES without permission.

Someone at FAUX news should have consulted a lawyer before running with this bottom feeding story.

The pimp and ho could be jailed, fined or both for their actions making this video. In addition, if it can be proved that the tape was edited, taking conversations out of context, both FAUX and the right wing kooks who made this video will be in bigger trouble.

Only an idiot would be dumb enough to broadcast this tape without the permission of the people in it.

The news source videotaped people in engaged in planning criminal activity and all you got out of it was that they should not have taped it?

Should make an interesting case since news cameras often tape people without their consent.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

So you think that Any organization who promotes helping those in an illegal industry, helps you cheat on taxes, and laughs off the fact that there are children involved in human trading is Ok? Well Ok then, spend The other sides taxes on it, not mine. Speaking of KOOKS. :whiteflag:

outamyway

The news source videotaped people in engaged in planning criminal activity and all you got out of it was that they should not have taped it?

Should make an interesting case since news cameras often tape people without their consent.

It's against the law to tape someone in Maryland via two way communication, like radio, or phone communication without the other party's consent.

The two journalist did nothing wrong.

They can threaten all they want, but what ACORN doesn't want is DISCOVERY beating down their door. Which is probably why they decided now to take matters into their own hands via independent investigations. I hope they get investigated by every means possible.

In case you haven't seen it:

Embattled ACORN orders independent investigation