After Today.....

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by over9five, Nov 6, 2012.

1. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Let's close ALL these threads and start new ones about everything and everyone we hate!!!
  2. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

I suspect the new ones will be all either gloating or excuses for at least 30 days or so.
  3. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

why limit it to 30 days ?
  4. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

Thak God or the Myans for the Myan calender.
  5. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Can you believe the myans saw Obama reelection coming all those years ago and predicted the end of the world?!?!?
  6. BrownArmy

BrownArmy Well-Known Member

It's a misunderstanding about the Mayan Calendar... it's not the end of the world, just the end of the Mayan Calendar cycle...

The sun will rise tomorrow, and we'll be mostly in the same place that we are right now.

It's on Obama now.
  7. tourists24

tourists24 Well-Known Member

no its not... it will still be Bush's
  8. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Yeah if I really thought the world was ending in 45 days I wouldn't be working at ups.
  9. 728ups

728ups offending people on the internet since 1995

well, ya'll gave Dubya 8 years to fark things up, so lets give our great president 8 years to clean it up
  10. tourists24

tourists24 Well-Known Member

yep... he will fix it with 4 more years... guess we will see
  11. brett636

brett636 Well-Known Member

The nice thing about being a conservative is I don't look at this as an end, but look beyond it to what is possible afterwards. The only question remains do the American people, in large part, desire a government which takes from others and gives to them? Or were they simply not excited enough about Mitt Romney to give him a chance? Its hard to say, and the future of this great country isn't as bright as I would like it to be, but everything happens for a reason. Its time to take this for what it is, and hope that the damage done in the next 4 years can be undone to a large extent before it becomes permanent.
  12. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

after today, THE REPUBLICAN PARTY is DEAD as you know it.

Time for change. Time to drop that religious, anti gay, anti minority give me guns mentality and redesign the party to INCLUDE all americans.

The good ole' boy network is DEAD.

Welcome to the melting pot that is the USA.

13. :tongue_sm
    Some sees just a tablet, some sees more into it :)
  14. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

The Mayan calender didn't account for leap years. We're like 8 months past due on the end of it now.
  15. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

I'm dying to win tickets to the Shocktober end of the world party in West Virginia!
  16. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

I don't think Moderate Mitt would have lost.