Alison vs Mitch

Atomic_Smurf

I made $74K last year and work less than 2 hours OT each week.

$80K is about the average in my center for package----closer to $90-100K for feeders.

Our highest paid drivers are in feeder as well. 12 hour days everyday & represent just a small fraction of our workforce.

Last edited:

Ron Carey lives on

Smurf, if collective bargaining is such a outdated and a corrupt idea. I just wonder why you haven't moved on to a non-union job, where you are rewarded for your production

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Smurf, if collective bargaining is such a outdated and a corrupt idea. I just wonder why you haven't moved on to a non-union job, where you are rewarded for your production

Sent using BrownCafe App
Collective bargaining isn't an outdated or a corrupt idea & I never said it was. Not having the tools necessary to hold failed leadership accountable is however.

Atomic_Smurf

You want your cake and eat it too. Enjoy the benefits people fight for, and then cry and moan when dues come out of your check

Sent using BrownCafe App
Again, I have no problem paying dues for representation. What I have a problem with is paying dues so that our union leadership can represent the interests of the Democrat party & their war against the tax paying working class.

Atomic_Smurf

Attachments

• 1424435003969.jpg
    1424435003969.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 157

Ron Carey lives on

Republicans then - Eisenhower " the first thing I would do is join a union in the workforce" Republicans now- Gingrich " unions are no longer needed"

Sent using BrownCafe App