All Opcos: Management Pay Re-Aligned

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Effective immediately, all management pay will be frozen to allow "alignment of the opcos". This freeze affects all levels of management except Managing Director and above, whose pay will be moved back to 1998, so it will be in-synch with hourly pay levels. In other words, they will have to give back salary to achieve the 1998 target goal.

It's very crucial that pay levels and raises be aligned throughout the opcos, so we expect 100% compliance in support of this critical initiative.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And some Kool-Aid drinkers refuse to believe that Fred stole from his own sisters.

That's why he went to the bar and got plastered...because his sisters were suing him for investing their money. This would be the same night he ran over and killed the pedestrian in Memphis. Never tested for alcohol and off as free as a bird. This was the second person he killed. Google his college days.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
That's why he went to the bar and got plastered...because his sisters were suing him for investing their money. This would be the same night he ran over and killed the pedestrian in Memphis. Never tested for alcohol and off as free as a bird. This was the second person he killed. Google his college days.

Thank you for working to make him a wealthy man. That says a lot about you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Thank you for working to make him a wealthy man. That says a lot about you.

Mid 70's Memphis, and the town's Golden Boy has just run over and killed a black 54 year-old pedestrian. You're the cop who sees it happen, yet you don't test Smith for alcohol and he is released. Memphis, a nothing town with a dim future except for Richie Rich, who now faces prison time and a huge black mark on his reputation, and you're the cop who needs to make a decision. Oh, and Fred says "I'll make it right with you", and you know he has the juice to make it happen. I'd love to talk with the cop, and also the pedestrian's family.

59 Dano

Actually. it says a lot about him. 2 dead people, swindled sisters. Wow, what an upstanding guy. Money let him walk.

That didn't stop you from putting money in his pockets in the past, it doesn't stop you from putting money in his pockets now, and it won't stop you from putting money in his pockets in the future.

59 Dano

Mid 70's Memphis, and the town's Golden Boy has just run over and killed a black 54 year-old pedestrian. You're the cop who sees it happen, yet you don't test Smith for alcohol and he is released. Memphis, a nothing town with a dim future except for Richie Rich, who now faces prison time and a huge black mark on his reputation, and you're the cop who needs to make a decision. Oh, and Fred says "I'll make it right with you", and you know he has the juice to make it happen. I'd love to talk with the cop, and also the pedestrian's family.

And you're doing his bidding.

FedExRookie

I had no idea about this. Dano has a point, if he is as horrendous a person as you say, it is a contradiction for you to be working for him and lining his pockets with all the anti-Fred S rhetoric you post on this board.

I'll actually look up these people he's killed, since I"m up with nothing to do at the moment. Honestly had no idea, that is crazy. I knew about the money, not about the deaths/murders.

59 Dano

I had no idea about this. Dano has a point, if he is as horrendous a person as you say, it is a contradiction for you to be working for him and lining his pockets with all the anti-Fred S rhetoric you post on this board.

I'll actually look up these people he's killed, since I"m up with nothing to do at the moment. Honestly had no idea, that is crazy. I knew about the money, not about the deaths/murders.

Long story short: MF believes that Smith goes around killing people then paying off the entire criminal justice system to avoid jail or something to that effect.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Long story short: MF believes that Smith goes around killing people then paying off the entire criminal justice system to avoid jail or something to that effect.

Yes, that's about right. He killed a passenger in his car while in college, and then he killed a pedestrian in Memphis...and his money and name got him off.

59 Dano

Yes, that's about right. He killed a passenger in his car while in college, and then he killed a pedestrian in Memphis...and his money and name got him off.

I listen to an advice show sometimes and every now and then a caller will call in with a problem with the government, the courts, the cops, whomever. The caller always says he's on the right side of the issue but the government, courts, cops, and so forth are all lying, or they're all paid off by someone, the lawyers won't do anything, and on and on it goes.

The host says, "I guess you're just screwed." The caller goes on to say that this is not fair and blah blah blah. The host says, "I guess you're just screwed. If EVERYONE INVOLVED is actively working against you and NO ONE will do anything for you, what would YOU call it? I call it screwed. Maybe everyone just hates you. In fact, the more I listen to you the less I like you."

I guess you're just screwed, MF. Fred has all the money and all the power. If he bought the court system, the NLRB, the NMB, and Congress, I guess you're just screwed. Beyond screwed, and there's nothing you can do about it. I'd look for another job if I were you because after years of throwing tantrums on a message board, things just get worse for you at FedEx.

I guess you're just screwed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I listen to an advice show sometimes and every now and then a caller will call in with a problem with the government, the courts, the cops, whomever. The caller always says he's on the right side of the issue but the government, courts, cops, and so forth are all lying, or they're all paid off by someone, the lawyers won't do anything, and on and on it goes.

The host says, "I guess you're just screwed." The caller goes on to say that this is not fair and blah blah blah. The host says, "I guess you're just screwed. If EVERYONE INVOLVED is actively working against you and NO ONE will do anything for you, what would YOU call it? I call it screwed. Maybe everyone just hates you. In fact, the more I listen to you the less I like you."

I guess you're just screwed, MF. Fred has all the money and all the power. If he bought the court system, the NLRB, the NMB, and Congress, I guess you're just screwed. Beyond screwed, and there's nothing you can do about it. I'd look for another job if I were you because after years of throwing tantrums on a message board, things just get worse for you at FedEx.

Whatever. I believe in Karma, and Fred is due for his payback.

fedupped

We work for our families and our customers. Something Dano will never know. Our relationships with our customers are often better than with our bbq cooking mgrs. He'll be dead soon, and he'll never have enough time to spend his blood diamonds. Keep eating that rich food schmuck!

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!

Sure glad some heroic men and women before me, didn't go along with "we are just being screwed!"

I would think the talk-show host would say, "So what are YOU willing to do about it!"

Sounds like that show sucks.

DontThrowPackages

Whatever. I believe in Karma, and Fred is due for his payback.
59dans is right. This country was founded on murder and pillage. From what I've seen as an adult, rich people can murder and buy their way out. Rich people can make products which kill and not one court in American would sentence them for murder. Even the Banks which solicited toxic loans to people they knew couldn't afford them did so knowing that after it was all over, nothing would happen. They even got to keep most of the money they stole. Bernie Madoff Seems to have been the only one to go to prison for Stealing money. His only fault was stealing it from Rich people. One of the DuPont heirs rapes his 3 year old daughter but doesn't go to prison because the judge says of Mr DuPont, "he would not fare well in prison". Money wins, always.