All the "stans" and folks that hate us

moreluck

golden ticket member
The ONIS is on you to provide us with some proof that your republican party is against foreign aid? Wheres the bill to stop it? You complain but support a party that increased foreign aid by the trillions over last three republican presidents.

The lie is on you, you mimmick talking points and not facts. Its not an opinion, its mind control.

Peace.
ONUS ...... you should've studied that Latin harder !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The ONIS is on you to provide us with some proof that your republican party is against foreign aid? Wheres the bill to stop it? You complain but support a party that increased foreign aid by the trillions over last three republican presidents.

The lie is on you, you mimmick talking points and not facts. Its not an opinion, its mind control.

Peace.
Apparently you don't understand, so I'll explain it so even you can understand it..........I did not say the GOP was against foreign aid..............I said I am against the unaccounted outflow of $$$$$ !! In other words.............stop spending and re-evaluate every $$$ to make sure it's not a bogus expenditure.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pakistan does not want Americans coming into their country (heard it today from Jennifer Griffin)....................how about we stop sending them our money too?

moreluck

golden ticket member
jones.jpg