Am I going to get fired?

Iggyiam

i found it on youtube but i cant watch it :( as for youtube removing the video you can contact them and they will do so.you can also flag it

SmithBarney

Strange the UPS muscle didn't just contact youtube directly and have it removed
Just like when they remove UPS uniforms for sale on eBay... etc etc..

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Here’s what bothers me about the situation. You remove the video, no problem. Someone else may have downloaded the video and re-posts it. Do you think management will believe you are innocent?

I agree with scratch, let the picture taking and video work stay in the hands of management. Yes, I have a cell phone camera, and yes I have used it at work. If I snap a picture while on the clock you can bet my sup will be looking at the shot. The shot will also be in some way a benefit to UPS. You don’t (I hope) walk into a neighbor’s house and start taking pictures without permission, why do it at work?

what r the chances of some random person downloading a really boring video of a guy moving boxes , noticing its been taken off you tube and re posting the same video back on you tube . even then , managment would have to check to make sure it hadnt been re posted to find it again to start any paperwork. I cant belive i just explained that.