Amazon fires delivery man for allegedly dropping box on puppy

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Amazon fires delivery man for allegedly dropping box on puppy - CNET

As Amazon begins to even step inside people's homes to make deliveries, the behavior of its delivery drivers is paramount.

Which is why a disturbing surveillance video from Homestead, Florida, makes Amazon's response so important.

It appears to show a delivery driver walk up to a fence, behind which are two dogs. He reaches over the fence and drops a large Amazon box toward one of the dogs. Then he walks away, as if this is a normal day.

Amazon fires delivery man for allegedly dropping box on puppy - CNET

As Amazon begins to even step inside people's homes to make deliveries, the behavior of its delivery drivers is paramount.

Which is why a disturbing surveillance video from Homestead, Florida, makes Amazon's response so important.

It appears to show a delivery driver walk up to a fence, behind which are two dogs. He reaches over the fence and drops a large Amazon box toward one of the dogs. Then he walks away, as if this is a normal day.
Minimal pay gets minimal workers

rod

Retired 22 years
What am I missing here? It don't appear the box weights anything and the dog don't appear hurt so whats the big deal. No matter where that guy put the box over the fence a dog was going to be in the way.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Minimal pay gets minimal workers

I dunno... he seems like a flex driver, hourly pay better than the Same day subcontractor driver

Mebbe he learned that from the infamous FedEx Express driver of that tv/ computer monitor delivery

uWmAdD.gif

Obviously, that was a better paid hourly express driver than me & I won't do that to someone's parcels

I dunno... he seems like a flex driver, hourly pay better than the Same day subcontractor driver

Mebbe he learned that from the infamous FedEx Express driver of that tv/ computer monitor delivery

uWmAdD.gif

Obviously, that was a better paid hourly express driver than me & I won't do that to someone's parcels
I stost laugh , Everytime I see that video.

Indecisi0n

What am I missing here? It don't appear the box weights anything and the dog don't appear hurt so whats the big deal. No matter where that guy put the box over the fence a dog was going to be in the way.
Common sense says to leave it on the outside of the fence in the corner.