Amazon has peaked

Eye To Eye Contact.

Let's see. The pickups start at three there is 22. Get done about 5 take my out bound in and drop it get done with that about 530 drive back to my area arrive at about 6. Si deducting roughly 3 ours I would be getting off at a solid 8 830 latest.

NXA

Let's see. The pickups start at three there is 22. Get done about 5 take my out bound in and drop it get done with that about 530 drive back to my area arrive at about 6. Si deducting roughly 3 ours I would be getting off at a solid 8 830 latest.
What would happen if you got all your savers off and stopped working at 2? Then did pu after lunch, and finished "your dispatched work* after 5?

Eye To Eye Contact.

6 o'clock air 730 outbound. The drive from area to pickups is roughly 15 miles. And it's about. A 20 25 min drive from building to area. Depending if my package car can run over sixty that day lol

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Eye. Why the hell don't you say no. Take your full lunch. Don't run. You are not required to help another after you guaranteed 8 hrs. Sounds to me YOU are the reason for your hours

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Eye. Why the hell don't you say no. Take your full lunch. Don't run. You are not required to help another after you guaranteed 8 hrs. Sounds to me YOU are the reason for your hours

While I do agree that he is his own worst enemy, I disagree that we are not required to help, when asked, after we get our 8 in.

3 done 3 to go

While I do agree that he is his own worst enemy, I disagree that we are not required to help, when asked, after we get our 8 in.

Agree to disagree. But I can see helping once in a while. Only way to make Ups put the correct amount of areas on. You need to learn to say no thanks. Force them to manage the work

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Agree to disagree. But I can see helping once in a while. Only way to make Ups put the correct amount of areas on. You need to learn to say no thanks. Force them to manage the work

If I am sent an ODS "asking" me to go help another driver and I refuse I know that I will quickly get a second one "telling" me to go help another driver.

Not quite sure what would happen if I were to refuse that directive.

Don't want to find out.

KOG72

I’m full of it
That's what I tell guys all the time stop and take your hour lunch and things will change for you.Not taking it and coming in everyday at 5:00 they are just going to keep giving you more work.

upschuck

That's what I tell guys all the time stop and take your hour lunch and things will change for you.Not taking it and coming in everyday at 5:00 they are just going to keep giving you more work.
We actually have a few guys get in at about 3:30 everyday.

3 done 3 to go

We actually have a few guys get in at about 3:30 everyday.

Yes. We have a couple of guys who do that. Willing to bet they are getting code 5 work. They do try to ask me if I want to grab extra pick ups. Because these type of drivers are too early. Those are the days I say no thanks. Got enough work for myself. Key words (they ASK me)

3 done 3 to go

If I am sent an ODS "asking" me to go help another driver and I refuse I know that I will quickly get a second one "telling" me to go help another driver.

Not quite sure what would happen if I were to refuse that directive.

Don't want to find out.

Seriously Upstate? You are top dog in your center. You can refuse extra work anytime you want. They can only say they are disappointed in you. The worse. Seniority rules the roost