Amazon will not stop until we are delivering pizzas to their customers.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Several Peaks ago I was doing an add/cut on the former air base. I had a case of diapers from Amazon for a young mother. She was frantic as she was down to her last one. It was all I could do to not remind her that Walmart sells diapers.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Several Peaks ago I was doing an add/cut on the former air base. I had a case of diapers from Amazon for a young mother. She was frantic as she was down to her last one. It was all I could do to not remind her that Walmart sells diapers.

How many freaking times do we have to hear endure
this same story?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

That is only about the eighteenth time you've related that little anecdote.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Other than food I wish my wife would just order it all online. Why waste my time at the store?
I actually tried out the online ordering at the local grocery store, and I spend less. I'm not going around pickup up crap I don't need like chips and soda. I pick it up though, they can stick to delivering to older people.
What happens if your kid starts jabbing the hell out of that button?
I'm pretty sure there is a limit on it. Like you only get say 1 jug of tide in a certain period. Pushing it like 10 times won't get you 10 bottles of it.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I actually tried out the online ordering at the local grocery store, and I spend less. I'm not going around pickup up crap I don't need like chips and soda. I pick it up though, they can stick to delivering to older people.

I'm pretty sure there is a limit on it. Like you only get say 1 jug of tide in a certain period. Pushing it like 10 times won't get you 10 bottles of it.
My wife was actually talking about trying that online grocery store ordering just the other day. She said it was only like $5