American Insurrection

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
You watch the unedited video and it looks like a bunch of tourists.
Frontline has done numerous shows and articles on BLM and WHY they are protesting. At the heart of ALL of the protest in a very few cities was POLICE BRUTALITY OF BLACK MEN AND WOMEN.

So, how the :censored2: is that the same as an attack on the capitol to stop the constitutionally required peaceful transfer of power.

Are you thinking with your head of getting secret message from your Trump bobblehead? What kind of head get soaked by rain and still says there isn't a cloud in the sky?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Frontline has done numerous shows and articles on BLM and WHY they are protesting. At the heart of ALL of the protest in a very few cities was POLICE BRUTALITY OF BLACK MEN AND WOMEN.

So, how the :censored2: is that the same as an attack on the capitol to stop the constitutionally required peaceful transfer of power.

Are you thinking with your head of getting secret message from your Trump bobblehead? What kind of head get soaked by rain and still says there isn't a cloud in the sky?
Ugh! I give up. I can’t waste my time going back and forth with a person who thinks he’s so much more intelligent than others, yet can’t even spell….can’t even tell the difference between their, they’re and there among many other misspelled words you’ve used. Not to mention, can’t communicate like an adult without cursing. Peace.

vantexan

So you're saying if it's something you agree with then it's perfectly fine to go to extremes protesting, even with looting, burning, assaults, even murder. But if it's something you disagree with then even yelling, jumping up and down, smashing some windows is the worst thing since 9/11. Got it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So you're saying if it's something you agree with then it's perfectly fine to go to extremes protesting, even with looting, burning, assaults, even murder. But if it's something you disagree with then even yelling, jumping up and down, smashing some windows is the worst thing since 9/11. Got it.
Stop that! Stop using common sense!

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Ugh! I give up. I can’t waste my time going back and forth with a person who thinks he’s so much more intelligent than others, yet can’t even spell….can’t even tell the difference between their, they’re and there among many other misspelled words you’ve used. Not to mention, can’t communicate like an adult without cursing. Peace.
I don't "think" I am anymore intelligent than anyone else but if you can put up and defend yourself, then that's on you.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
There you go again; putting words in my mouth. You must be UPS management. I'll speak for myself and don't need your manglations of ideas and issues that is actually easy to understand.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
WTH does this even mean?
It means...you say something, commit to its rightfulness, and when asked to support it, comeback with a butt cheek in each hand. Calling out your vacuous and factless retorts doesn't make me smarter than anyone else. I'm just trying to lean how the :censored2: you construct your chain of logic and reason.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1610774780824m.jpg

upsgrunt

There you go again; putting words in my mouth. You must be UPS management. I'll speak for myself and don't need your manglations of ideas and issues that is actually easy to understand.

“Are” actually ”easier” to understand.