And so it begins

Purplepackage

The season of incredibly late frieght(if that's possible). I'm excited to see weather out Memphis frieght even makes it to the building tomorrow

bacha29

I hope you X guys get paid while you wait. Not the case with Ground. Waiting for freight 2-3 hours late was a common occurance in bad weather, yet you were still expected to "clean' no matter if you had an code 82 weather exception or not.

Purplepackage

I hope you X guys get paid while you wait. Not the case with Ground. Waiting for freight 2-3 hours late was a common occurance in bad weather, yet you were still expected to "clean' no matter if you had an code 82 weather exception or not.

Wait for freight? You mean launch at 8:30 to go make "service" on p1 and then have someone shuttle us work at 1:45 in the afternoon. Sums up my day yesterday

McFeely

Huge Member
Yep. All it takes is a few rookies to go along with it and management saves some sort hours.

We had a 15 min late start today and you should have seen the look of horror on one courier's face when I punched in at my scheduled (normal) start time. I ended up spending my first 20 min rebooting my PP and trying to get it to load...only to end up taking another one. I think only 2 of us clocked in at our scheduled time today :confused: