And the plot thickens in NC,

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by derf3733, Sep 15, 2013.

1. derf3733

derf3733 Member

2. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

Um the article said only 9 supplements have been approved. I thought all but like 7 were approved?

3. Ouch

Ouch Well-Known Member

Thats funny I was just talking about him this morning. I thought he'd be retired by now as well.

4. East coast navy

East coast navy Veteran

They will never get a vote on a national level. They got less then 80,000 to vote this contract. Never will happen.

5. 104Feeder

104Feeder Phoenix Feeder

Huh, would having a management person put APWA interest cards in everyones locker on a Sunday be considered
    "unlawful collusion"? Because that is what I personally witnessed here.

​More mud flung on the wall from Tom Coleman.

6. PiedmontSteward

PiedmontSteward RTW-4-Less

Someone taught Van Skillman how to read?

7. Tolietpaper

Tolietpaper New Member

So let me get this straight Skillman is trying to build a new union to help us out one by UPS employees for UPS employees. What a novel idea a union that, would actually reprsent its members. Sounds like a good idea to me the IBT sure doesn't care about anything but lining their own pockets at our expense.

8. PiedmontSteward

No, Skillman was part of an effort orchestrated by a "union avoidance" (read: union busting) lawyer -- Tom Coleman -- that originated out of UPS hubs in Local 391's jurisdiction and spread to a few other centers. Fortunately, it never gained any traction nor won any elections.

9. PiedmontSteward

If anyone believes a truck driver (and not a union busting lawyer with multiple books out on how to do the same) wrote that, then I've got a bridge for sale.

10. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I wanted that 7K a month APWA pension.

11. 104Feeder

104Feeder Phoenix Feeder

I thought it was $70k/month plus a pony. I really, really wanted the pony.

12. Bend over.........you will get your pony........honest

13. smart girl

smart girl New Member

We have a Tom Coleman in the Grove he is sup. your not speaking of him?

14. PiedmontSteward

No, the Coleman in question is an anti-union, corporate-executive-ball-washer of an attorney. He's probably never worked a day in his life.