Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
4 straight years of negative net assets.

When PK took over we had about a million dollars in the bank, we owned 9 properties outright with zero mortgages and we had almost no liabilities.

After 17 years of PK we have mortgages on all 9 properties, we have less than $150K in cash and we have about $800K in liabilities.

And you think PK is running our local right?

You crazy.
It's all about results.

LagunaBrown

When PK took over we had about a million dollars in the bank, we owned 9 properties outright with zero mortgages and we had almost no liabilities.

After 17 years of PK we have mortgages on all 9 properties, we have less than $150K in cash and we have about $800K in liabilities.

You crazy.
You sound like that bootlicker MD blabbing like your a economist. I have to say I am gonna miss bagging on those two looney birds MD, EE now that the reformers have laid down.... what a Dezaster! Is JB gonna be a flip flopper? "Enquiring minds want to know."

browncowboy

You crazy.
When you started your Teamster job you had zero future. Now you question your life on the basis of someone else's progress. Hypocrite !!!!!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You sound like that bootlicker MD blabbing like your a economist. I have to say I am gonna miss bagging on those two looney birds MD, EE now that the reformers have laid down.... what a Dezaster! Is JB gonna be a flip flopper? "Enquiring minds want to know."

The LM-2's are what they are.

Not difficult too read or understand.

You do not need to be an accountant (not an economists) to understand them.

But the LM-2 reports are limited.

Like not going into specifics about how much each property owned by the local is now mortgaged.

Maybe you could ask PK tonight about how much of our union hall is mortgaged, because I am curious.

LagunaBrown

The LM-2's are what they are.

Not difficult too read or understand.

You do not need to be an accountant (not an economists) to understand them.

But the LM-2 reports are limited.

Like not going into specifics about how much each property owned by the local is now mortgaged.

Maybe you could ask PK tonight about how much of our union hall is mortgaged, because I am curious.
How does it feel to talk all that smack on EJ last election and now your all up on his jock? Reformers got owned and now EJ can use all your material for his gain. Ha ha ha! Good job folding! Maybe you should call your old leader MD, he would never fold to EJ. EE and JB don't have principle like crazy D did. Talk about being timid and no balls.... Ha ha ha!

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
How does it feel to talk all that smack on EJ last election and now your all up on his jock? Reformers got owned and now EJ can use all your material for his gain. Ha ha ha! Good job folding! Maybe you should call your old leader MD, he would never fold to EJ. EE and JB don't have principle like crazy D did. Talk about being timid and no balls.... Ha ha ha!
Are you ever right on anything?

You have yet to be right on any accusations and you never answer any question put your way.

And you talk of others having no balls?

NeverRight TN, the CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG, kid.

Or the I'LL SAY OR DO ANYTHING FOR A BA JOB, boy.

Either one works.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

Are you ever right on anything?

You have yet to be right on any accusations and you never answer any question put your way.

And you talk of others having no balls?

NeverRight TN, the CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG, kid.

Or the I'LL SAY OR DO ANYTHING FOR A BA JOB, boy.

Either one works.
What is that babbling all about? Even if you wanted to you couldn't put together a reform slate in time. Just admit you guys laid down. Reformers are doneski!

Bye, Bye MD and EE.

Evil

What is that babbling all about? Even if you wanted to you couldn't put together a reform slate in time. Just admit you guys laid down. Reformers are doneski!

Bye, Bye MD and EE.

You should be more concerned about your hero AM and helping him build a defense fund. He's gonna need one.

The Silent Bang

Your in the wrong thread. Sorry to hear about your reformers giving up.
Your still on that!!!
You know how pathetic and desperate you sound!
Almost as pathetic as your BA and JS taking stewards out to dinner just to get them to sign a pledge card.
Beauty of that is... Pledge cards don't vote! But they'll eat your food!!
Ha ha ha ha.
You fools really think you have support! Donkeys!

LagunaBrown

Your still on that!!!
You know how pathetic and desperate you sound!
Almost as pathetic as your BA and JS taking stewards out to dinner just to get them to sign a pledge card.
Beauty of that is... Pledge cards don't vote! But they'll eat your food!!
Ha ha ha ha.
You fools really think you have support! Donkeys!
Let's talk about it at the membership meeting. I'm on the way. Are you gonna be there? Or you just gonna keep stalking people?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You should be more concerned about your hero AM and helping him build a defense fund. He's gonna need one.
Why would he be more concerned about local 104 instead of his local 952?.....you don't make any sense.......why are you more concerned about local 104 instead of your own local? My guess is the people in your local are tired of hearing your bs,tired of listening to your crying and tired of you babbling about things you have no clue about....but that's just my guess