Any Follow ups here on female package handlers?

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Hi,

I am a female doing the tour for package handler tonight. (Midnight 11pm-4am)I did my best to comb through the threads to get as much info as i could. But couldn't find any females comments after/if they were hired.

I know I should probably run before I get started but I need another part time job that doesn't conflict with my other job. They stressed in the email its a permanent position not just summer.

Any females already doing this job or recently hired? Are sneakers and sweatpants acceptable for the tour? I don't own jeans that are appropriate for working.

Thanks in advance! Sorry for another spam question =)

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hi,

I am a female doing the tour for package handler tonight. (Midnight 11pm-4am)I did my best to comb through the threads to get as much info as i could. But couldn't find any females comments after/if they were hired.

I know I should probably run before I get started but I need another part time job that doesn't conflict with my other job. They stressed in the email its a permanent position not just summer.

Any females already doing this job or recently hired? Are sneakers and sweatpants acceptable for the tour? I don't own jeans that are appropriate for working.

Sweatpants and sneakers are fine for the tour, but if you get the job you will need work boots.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hi,

I am not feamle but the tour really isn't anything special. They just take you around the building and show you stuff. They kind of keep you out of the high stress area's and the area's that get the most stuff. At least they did at my tour. I seen some people dress up and I seen some people not dress up. I seen one guy wear a suit for the tour. I think that is a little overboard. Just wear something suitable and you should be fine.

Brownies...mmm

Thank you, you wouldn't believe I actually took some time and tried not to say anything that would backfire on me. Lol

I work in retail so that's it's own kind of horror.

Brownies...mmm

I am not feamle but the tour really isn't anything special. They just take you around the building and show you stuff. They kind of keep you out of the high stress area's and the area's that get the most stuff. At least they did at my tour. I seen some people dress up and I seen some people not dress up. I seen one guy wear a suit for the tour. I think that is a little overboard. Just wear something suitable and you should be fine.

Thank you. I didn't want to dress up or down too much. But the email they sent me said comfortable. I figure you shouldn't be dressed up with sneakers or boots.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
what kind of jeans are not appropriate?
image.jpeg