Anybody carry a blade?

11.19igrad

We've heard it before..."UPS is a nonviolent company". In other words we are victims. I had a DM tell me that if i got jumped in the hood at night that I was not allowed to protect myself. He told me that I would get my job back in a hearing. Yeah, stupid maroon, i doubt I'd have the opportunity to sign the grievance form when I'm in a box at the funeral home. There were multiple (12) shootings and 6 people stabbed on my route in just a few weeks so the police department told the local management to get their drivers out of those areas after dark.
Did it happen? Nope.
:speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless:>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

watdaflock?

Ignorance is bliss. Carrying is only as important as surviving in some areas. Hopefully more upsers will refuse to deliver after dark in war zones and that would be important to their families. SMH
Since you are changing the subject, OK. I can go with that. Some areas are more prone to stickups.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
We've heard it before..."UPS is a nonviolent company". In other words we are victims. I had a DM tell me that if i got jumped in the hood at night that I was not allowed to protect myself. He told me that I would get my job back in a hearing. Yeah, stupid maroon, i doubt I'd have the opportunity to sign the grievance form when I'm in a box at the funeral home. There were multiple (12) shootings and 6 people stabbed on my route in just a few weeks so the police department told the local management to get their drivers out of those areas after dark.
Did it happen? Nope.

Funny, fedx can carry. Oh wait, they're not unionized. Maybe the management can ride with the drivers in the hood after dark and show us how to take command of situations.View attachment 317508

That was already done. They still would not commit to getting us out of there before it gets dark.

Ignorance is bliss. Carrying is only as important as surviving in some areas. Hopefully more upsers will refuse to deliver after dark in war zones and that would be important to their families. SMH
Since you are changing the subject, OK. I can go with that. Some areas are more prone to stickups.
The subject that I've been posting about never changed. My posts start on page one with the same main point. Maybe you missed it? It really doesn't matter anyway. We have been forbidden to carry any object that may be construed to be a weapon and we were also told that we could not defend ourselves if attacked or we'd be terminated. Termination would probably occur prior to returning to the building. Image trumps life. Got it.