Open Carry

Zowert

That’s probably the 5.45x39 Russian caliber. It’s better than the 5.56x45. Even so, both will do the job.
Nope those are US supplied AR platform rifles in 5.56 NATO. This is a Ukrainian special operations force that was trained by US Army Green Berets in Germany.

Ukrainians are for the most part using AK’s in 5.45x39, but there are a couple brigades outfitted in NATO weaponry.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Nope those are US supplied AR platform rifles in 5.56 NATO. This is a Ukrainian special operations force that was trained by US Army Green Berets in Germany.

Ukrainians are for the most part using AK’s in 5.45x39, but there are a couple brigades outfitted in NATO weaponry.
Interesting

Zowert

Interesting
Ukraine is handling the Russians so well because of all the western weapons donated to them. Plus the US and other NATO members are providing combat training to thousands of Ukrainians in Germany and the UK. Now there are Ukrainian pilots training on the F16 here in the States. Russia’s goal was to disarm Ukraine and turn it into a puppet state, they did the exact opposite.

rod

Retired 22 years
Exactly! I was talking to a guy that was trying to tell me 5.56x45 was an underpowered round that had no business on a battlefield. So I showed him this. (Warning, it’s extremely brutal close quarters combat)

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/14d4lnc
He admitted he was wrong after watching that.
After Ukraine succeeds in defeating Russia we should Import a few thousand of them to clean up our Democratically controlled big city skum holes.

Johney

IMG_5518.gif

Zowert

It wouldn’t work for me. I was just quoting what the other guys said. I found it ironic had that been the case.
To be fair it is the case for the most part. Ukraine is using Russian made weapons, also the biggest donor of tanks and armored vehicles to Ukraine is Russia themselves. They have abandoned a lot of armor, so the Ukrainians simply took them over and used them to kill Russians.

Nah
Ukraine is handling the Russians so well because of all the western weapons donated to them. Plus the US and other NATO members are providing combat training to thousands of Ukrainians in Germany and the UK. Now there are Ukrainian pilots training on the F16 here in the States. Russia’s goal was to disarm Ukraine and turn it into a puppet state, they did the exact opposite.

After Ukraine succeeds in defeating Russia we should Import a few thousand of them to clean up our Democratically controlled big city skum holes.
You two are funny. Lol