Anyone heard of the 1 year probation rule?

fres431

Go full time show up work is directed run the route by Orion. Do that and you will be good. If you do do that an they wash you get ba involved if he has a set you'll win hands down..seen it many times

Indecisi0n

We also have the rule that you have to be accident free in the previous 12 months. This spring a new PT Air Driver broke a mirror going thru the wash tunnel. DQed him for a year even though this has happened before with nothing more then told to write it up.
I would never wash my truck all 25 years if this happened.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
We have 1 Full time driver slot available for a new hire and i am next in line... But the problem is i have been a part time cover driver for 9 years. Every time i would get close to going full time something would happen to delay me from going full time. This past reason was because i was in an accident and was told that i couldn't go full time for a year because of the accident. Has anyone else heard of a rule that you had to go "accident free" for a year before you could go full time? this is what im being told but can't find it anywhere in the union book about this "rule"... Help would appreciated!

Thanks!
Yes, that is how they do it here.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Same policy here, even went so far as to dq a guy for a year that hit a tree limb with the mirror driving down the street on his driving test with a supervisor.