Are there any drivers on site that have "taken out" a Fedex truck?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
BTW, upstate, Cute kid. Got a 4 year old grand niece that lives with us full time for the last 3.5 years +. Nothing like those eyes looking into yours to melt even a cold heart.....right before she lets you know its diaper change time

wornoutupser

No Fed Ex trucks taken out here but one of our drivers took out a sheriff's car a while back. That cost him a 3 month vacation but he got his job back.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Are we talking about hitting a FedEx truck in an accident or "hitting" a FedEx employee in the back of a FedEx truck... Big difference

iamupser

Grease Monkey
No Fed Ex trucks taken out here but one of our drivers took out a sheriff's car a while back. That cost him a 3 month vacation but he got his job back.

There is a picture of a package car taking out a cop car in 1 of the driver checkout rooms, I wonder of it is the same 1. I'll have to look at it closer today.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Taking out vehicle, not employees. I would have thought as many posters as have been attracted to
BC, and as many photos showing FedEx/UPS hwy matchups, there would be one on this site.

Thug, the hand works well, thanks for asking. After all, I actually can type on the computer keyboard. My middle finger
throws a pitiful bird though. But it is good for laughs to break down an otherwise tense situation.....