ASK YOUR BABY'S PERMISSION BEFORE CHANGING DIAPER, SAYS SEXUAL CONSENT EXPERT

Box Ox

Hope this doesn’t become hip with the American left’s non-verbal cues movement. It’s an election loser. If diaper changes were up to kids, there’d be a lot more diaper rash going around.

Ask your baby's permission before changing diaper, says sexual consent expert Deanna Carson

“A sex education expert has sparked a debate on sexual consent, after she argued that parents should ask children for permission before changing their diapers.

Deanne Carson, who works for an organization which teaches children about consent, appeared on Australia’s ABC news network to comment on Saxon Mullins, whose rape case sparked a national debate on sexual consent laws. Carson argued that parents should teach their children about consent as early as possible.

“We work with parents from birth...Just about how to set up a culture of consent in their homes. ‘I’m going to change your nappy now, is that OK?’ Of course a baby’s not going to respond ‘yes mum, that’s awesome I’d love to have my nappy changed'.

"But if you leave a space and wait for body language and wait to make eye contact then you’re letting that child know that their response matters," she said.”

Box Ox

Sorry about the ALL-CAPS thread title. I’m an idiot and copy-pasted the all-caps article headline straight to the title line in thread creation.

floridays

I'm pretty sure babies already do. Cry to get diaper change, cry to be fed, cry to be held. Any parent that thinks they are in control is the fool.:happy2:
You displayed yourself as the fool. It's a parents duty, job, reason to exist to take care of their helpless children. The children don't remain helpless and there is a period of time when all the crying doe not get the same response from a parent.

Your description is a picture of the democrat party, and blacks that keep crying about their dirty diapers. Start walking, wipe your own ass, grow up. Some aren't fools, and we don't buy your BS. Quit :censored2:ting on yourself, and clean up your own mess.

Luv You Mak

Uncle Tom