Attacks on Asians are Primarily by Racist Afro-Americans

Poop Head

Judge me.
Lmfao!!
"So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it.
It’s not just white people
White supremacy is an ideology, a pattern of values and beliefs that are ingrained in nearly every system and institution in the U.S. It is a belief that to be white is to be human and invested with inalienable universal rights and that to be not-white means you are less than human – a disposable object for others to abuse and misuse."

The ultimate dindu nuffin! Hahahahah

This is literally what they're trying to teach kids in school now.
Did you also know, being successful, is now white supremacy?

Maybe we should all just hold our hands out and say "gibs me my money"

vantexan

Lmfao!!
"So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it.
It’s not just white people
White supremacy is an ideology, a pattern of values and beliefs that are ingrained in nearly every system and institution in the U.S. It is a belief that to be white is to be human and invested with inalienable universal rights and that to be not-white means you are less than human – a disposable object for others to abuse and misuse."

The ultimate dindu nuffin! Hahahahah

This is literally what they're trying to teach kids in school now.
Did you also know, being successful, is now white supremacy?

Maybe we should all just hold our hands out and say "gibs me my money"
Racism...it's the other white meat.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Damned white supremacist

Poop Head

Judge me.
White supremacy strikes again!