Attention Ohio UPSers

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by wkmac, Jun 7, 2010.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Just an FYI

You might check local Ohio news and info and get all the details of this that could impact you guys on and off the job.

2. p228

p228 Member

Remember, it's all about $afety.

3. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

*Note to self, identify where Ohio is on the map and avoid that area.:wink2:

4. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Toonah country

5. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Ohio the heart of it all and the Ohio State Buckeyes next years college football national champions.

6. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

Im guessing its been going on awhile. My husband had 3 last summer. And even when not, and submitted proof. The cop would have had to have a funny car if he was going 92 mph, to pull him over withing 500 ft of where she said he was clocked. He would have been across town based on feet per sec, on our vehicle.
    It stays the same,
    You cannot fight city hall.

7. tarbar66

tarbar66 Member

Ohio State Troopers could not tell which truck was speeding about 15 years ago with radar so how can they do any better now. I had a friend that was pulled over for supposedly going 68 mph back when the speed limit was 55 mph in the Buckeye State. UPS had just installed on FTM's that showed his highest speed for the day was 58 mph.

He fought the ticket and the traffic court judge said he was still 3 mph over the limit. The fine was reduced and no points were added to his license. He passed away last year but I can see him rolling over in his grave if he knew about this case!

8. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

Yes it sucks, "an officer is a trained individual and can look at a car and tell how fast its going?" Give me a break.