B-B-Biden…

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Seeing footage of the Taliban playing soccer with the heads of former US partners who didn’t make it out in time will probably have a way of pushing January 6 toward the back of voters’ minds.
January 6th is only in the democrats minds it is why the show trials ended so fast

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Anyone watching the footage from Kabul? This country looks like a joke while Action Joe fumbles around in Camp David. Now we're sending in 1000 troops to save face?

TheDriver
PTCarWasher
Makaveli
Nestsua3:16- "b-b-b-b-b-but Trump was mean on Twitter."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
E81j39BXsAcys4H.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
I’m curious. Why would our military leave Blackhawks behind? No use for them?
Because someone higher up put out the order to leave all that hardware for the locals to continue fighting the Taliban knowing damn well that was a losing proposition. As soon as we left the locals threw down their arms and surrendered. I doubt their are many Taliban who are smart enough to to fly a Blackhawk but I’m sure they will be putting that armament to good use on the back of their Chevy S-10 pickups.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Because someone higher up put out the order to leave all that hardware for the locals to continue fighting the Taliban knowing damn well that was a losing proposition. As soon as we left the locals threw down their arms and surrendered. I doubt their are many Taliban who are smart enough to to fly a Blackhawk but I’m sure they will be putting that armament to good use on the back of their Chevy S-10 pickups.
China is allying themselves with the Taliban. I'm sure they'll be happy to train or drop some pilots in.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I’m curious. Why would our military leave Blackhawks behind? No use for them?
They were being operated by our military and Afghanis that were being trained and maintained by civilian contractors.
Most of them were operational, some waiting for parts.
Biden abandoned all the hardware and the contractors were directed to leave.
There will be more details of this debacle coming out I’m sure.
Ignore the pathetic Liberals’ false comments.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Bidens a joke and when harris takes over it will be even worse. Trump would have been hammered if he spent the weekened on vacation. You can tell how screwed the dems are when nobody even comes out to defend biden from their side. We needed out of Afghanistan but biden should of evacuated the people they needed to and destroyed the military equipment and destroyed the bases before they left. This guy is a clown, but what do you expect from a stolen election

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Bidens a joke and when harris takes over it will be even worse. Trump would have been hammered if he spent the weekened on vacation. You can tell how screwed the dems are when nobody even comes out to defend biden from their side. We needed out of Afghanistan but biden should of evacuated the people they needed to and destroyed the military equipment and destroyed the bases before they left. This guy is a clown, but what do you expect from a stolen election

His Democratic base will turn in him in a second if it will hurt their chances with the midterms. Watch and see, it is going to be a bloodbath...