Baracknophobia

diesel96

just sitting back watching the liberal love fest.:peaceful:
Living, judging and assuming, under the pretense of labels and generalizations only goes so far. Maybe you didn't recieve enough hugs and kisses as a younging. Maybe a road trip to the Bunny Ranch in Nevada is a needy Rx subscription for ya. Leave the Ronald Reagan, but bring the Sarah Palan blow up.....lol :wink2:

I suppose your partys all out attack on Sarah Palin and her family members was some type of act of love? Your party felt that Sarahs Palins underage daughter needed to be attacked and embarassed because you loved her?

Sarah was fair game. Once she started mouthing off, accusing Obama of "paling around" with terrorist ......it was on. Well, actually, allowing her to do interviews alone, without any coaching was her own undoing...lol
Kids should be off limits. Even when you claim to have the moral high ground. Victims of 24 hr cable news and papparazi orgs like TMZ.
But you got to admit, becoming a first time VP Grandma from your teenage hormoned filled unmarried daughter is hard to ignore, or consider her a kid anymore. Even if your a Republican...:happy-very: Sorry you feel the truth embarrassed her....You can't sugarcoat everything.

Why is it that all of America knows all of Joe's life ( including sealed court records ) , yet our current president's past is still unknown ?

Baba <------psssst..... OCD.....get help!

Pretty amazing isnt it?
And then we got to see him and plugs go out for a burger. And they call it news. The sad thing is some people are interested.

If you posted it here, then you must be interested....Why do you call Biden, Plugs ? Thankfully I inherited a full head of dark hair from my grandmother and father otherwise I've might of been insulted.....:wink2:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No You wouldnt be insulted. It would roll off you like water off a bald mans head.
If anyone else is insulted, get over it.:laughing:

chev

Nightcrawler
No You wouldnt be insulted. It would roll off you like water off a bald mans head.
If anyone else is insulted, get over it.:laughing:
Hey! I'm bald! I'm now insulted. :laughing: That's it. I'm calling Al Sharpton. Does he defend near middle age bald white guys?
BTW, both Daily Show videos were a hoot as far as comedic value goes. Especially the second one :happy-very:

wkmac

Especially the second one :happy-very:

I WIN!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

I'm like D in the hair department except mine has a whole lot of gray. It's no secret that when my UPS days end in the very near future, I'm going to grow my hair back out to where it was back in the 70's (chest lenght) but I'm hoping by then it's all stark white. I've joked with my wife that if this does come to past, we're selling everything, I'm moving home to the highlands of Scotland and buying a medivel castle in full gothic decor and with white long hair, I'll spend my remaining days role playing the grand wizard thingy!

:woohoo::rofl:

I figure if I can't stop it (white hair) or the aging process, I might as well find a way to embrace it and have fun in the process!

Life is full of humor and the secret to long life is humor!

:wink2:

tieguy

Banned
Sarah was fair game. Once she started mouthing off, accusing Obama of "paling around" with terrorist ......it was on. Well, actually, allowing her to do interviews alone, without any coaching was her own undoing...lol
Kids should be off limits. Even when you claim to have the moral high ground. Victims of 24 hr cable news and papparazi orgs like TMZ.
But you got to admit, becoming a first time VP Grandma from your teenage hormoned filled unmarried daughter is hard to ignore, or consider her a kid anymore. Even if your a Republican...:happy-very: Sorry you feel the truth embarrassed her....You can't sugarcoat everything.

I don't see where sugercoating was required or asked for. I did see where an underage family member was targeted for politcal purposes.

Baba <------psssst..... OCD.....get help!

If you posted it here, then you must be interested....Why do you call Biden, Plugs ? Thankfully I inherited a full head of dark hair from my grandmother and father otherwise I've might of been insulted.....:wink2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I for one don't need any help, thanks anyway
Answer me this ...why is it that you freely attack the Palin clan, yet offer no
addition knowledge about your messiah ?
PLEASE enlighten us all, why must we blindly follow your god, yet attack all those that challenge him ?
Have you not be following all those lawsuits against his "claimed" right to hold office ?
Have you not questioned why he is spending all his "campaign" funds on lawfirms to stop all these lawsuits ? After all it was your money, { or was it; there is that rumor that he accepted non-USA monies. }
And is the "change" that he is currently jamming down your throat what you asked for ?

diesel96

I for one don't need any help, thanks anyway
Answer me this ...why is it that you freely attack the Palin clan

When pitbulls with lipstick enter the political arena and attacks with malice, one has to ponder why she didn't shore up her own demons.

yet offer no addition knowledge about your messiah ?

http://www.barackobama.com/index.php
There, you happy ?
You can also buy at Barnes and Noble, with your hard earn money, a couple auto-biographies

Have you not be following all those lawsuits against his "claimed" right to hold office ?

No, of course not. I'll leave that up to you and the "fair and balance" :rofl: cronies at The World Net Daily to keep us up to speed. In fact, Hoax is eagerly awaiting your next birth cert #'s posting to moderate....

And is the "change" that he is currently jamming down your throat what you asked for ?

Actually not, I'd like to see more change, like expediting us out of the Middle East as safely as possible, prosecuting for torture, and banning domestic wiretapping w/o warrants and immunity for communication co's to name a few.
In case you haven't noticed, "Change" got "jammed" down the Republicans throat last election. And if some "change" wasn't happening as we speak, then why is your party so incensed ?...lol So what's the reeling Republican's answer, Lets have a Pizza Party Social at Chuck-e-Cheese.. :spaghetti:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When pitbulls with lipstick enter the political arena and attacks with malice, one has to ponder why she didn't shore up her own demons.
Interesting...typical lib move ..attack and avoid giving any answers

There, you happy ?
You can also buy at Barnes and Noble, with your hard earn money, a couple auto-biographies
Are you absolutely sure that they are "auto-biographies ?

No, of course not. I'll leave that up to you and the "fair and balance" :rofl: cronies at The World Net Daily to keep us up to speed. In fact, Hoax is eagerly awaiting your next birth cert #'s posting to moderate....
I try to keep him entertained.

Actually not, I'd like to see more change, like expediting us out of the Middle East as safely as possible, prosecuting for torture, and banning domestic wiretapping w/o warrants and immunity for communication co's to name a few.
In case you haven't noticed, "Change" got "jammed" down the Republicans throat last election. And if some "change" wasn't happening as we speak, then why is your party so incensed ?...lol So what's the reeling Republican's answer, Lets have a Pizza Party Social at Chuck-e-Cheese.. :spaghetti:
Alas we will never really leave the Middle East ( as long as the oil flows ), you call that real torture, Saddam's methods included maiming & death, we on the other hand we had dogs bark at people and you want people locked up for that ?
Point of order....I never stated which party I belonged. But if you must know until recently I was a dem.
Now what really upsetting you is that the reps. have taken a page for the dems playbook. Have small grass root meetings, start small & watch the numbers grow.

diesel96

Originally Posted by diesel96
Interesting...typical lib move ..attack and avoid giving any answers

No...typical neo-con move...selective hearing, you just don't like the answer giving.

There, you happy ?
Are you absolutely sure that they are "auto-biographies ?

Yes, I'm sure....let me break it down for you...(from the Greek)

autos=life bios=life graphein=write.......is written by it's subject, or sometimes composed conjointly with a collaborative writer

I try to keep him entertained.

You keep all us entertained....

Alas we will never really leave the Middle East ( as long as the oil flows ),

Our oil companies and dollars won't, but eventually our combat militaries can.

you call that real torture, Saddam's methods included maiming & death, we on the other hand we had dogs bark at people and you want people locked up for that

This isn't even worth answering...sugarcoating our torture methods as barking dogs at people is nonsense.....Torture supporters want us to slowly evolve as the enemy. This is America, not Saddam's country, and certainly not Dick Cheney's country.

Point of order....I never stated which party I belonged. But if you must know until recently I was a dem.

I've never met a Clintonian/Dem jumpship to the GOP Bush/Cheney regime in the last 8 years. However, I understand flip-flopping if you want to pretend to be fiscally conservative, less Gov't advocate, instead of being up front and agree spending and Gov't jump start interjection is neccessary for our future as a result of the last eight years...

Now what really upsetting you is that the reps. have taken a page for the dems playbook. Have small grass root meetings, start small & watch the numbers grow.

Yes, watch them grow, like atro-turf.....Not until the GOP expands it's electorate and becomes a party of inclusiveness, not just the party of the rich, pure capitalists, hardcore religous, and hardcore gun owners...They need many more pizza parties.....

Last edited by a moderator:

wkmac

MARK ZANDI, CHIEF ECONOMIST, MOODY'S ECONOMY.COM: The end to this long painful economic downturn is coming into view. The recession has more to run. Unemployment, which hit 8.9 percent last month, is headed towards 10 percent, but the worst is over. The turn in the economy is largely due to the unprecedented policy response by the Federal Reserve, the Obama administration and Congress and policymakers across the globe. Central banks have slashed interest rates to zero and are printing money to restart lending. It is working.

source

If low interest rates and easy money created the chaos that got us where we are, what will in effect doing the same thing again do down the road? It is working from a POV but for how long and what are the consequences later?

Accepting economics in 21st century political America as it is, I thought some folks over at Counterpunch posed an interesting question in,
Why Isn't Obama Turning to Credit Unions?