BC doesn't seem fun anymore

Future

Victory Ride
The Fluff is accepting new members at a discount .....Free.....bring a helmet and enjoy the Hoopla!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Turdferguson

poopypants.gif

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Everytime I log On, I think that BC has become a deadrly, miserable place.

A few years ago, I had fun, but now it seems so freaking serious!

There are a few azzes on here that spew their hatred and :censored2:-holedness and they just seem like very unhappy people. I am not!
The problem this site has is everyone here thinks you have to rag on other people. They don't think it's a big deal. So when a new guy comes here and ask a question and everyone talks to them like they are stupid then they never want to come back which in return hurts member numbers. Half of these internet hard asses wouldn't speak to someone in real life like that.

box_beeyotch

The problem this site has is everyone here thinks you have to rag on other people. They don't think it's a big deal. So when a new guy comes here and ask a question and everyone talks to them like they are stupid then they never want to come back which in return hurts member numbers. Half of these internet hard asses wouldn't speak to someone in real life like that.

Maybe if they had a pair and weren't such push overs they might stay. I mean really, who cries and gets hurt feelings from someone over the internet? If you said it to em in real life, at least you would get the pleasure of watching them cry.