Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Undecided, openminded about them

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No way, Jose !

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh no !! I've been neg. repped !! I don't think I can face the embarrassment and torture of a negative rep. Oh My!! I'll give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count......seems "I'm the joke on B.C."

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It's a joke !! Same as when over & I use 37% as an actual figure. Having been here for 10 years I have a few 'inside' jokes with people. Sorry that you just don't get it. Maybe when you're here longer, little guy, you can have many posts too. Post envy, not a pretty thing!! :dissapointed:

Look who's doing all the math to figure out how to grow!!!

Oh no !! I've been neg. repped !! I don't think I can face the embarrassment and torture of a negative rep. Oh My!! I'll give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count......seems "I'm the joke on B.C."
Uh oh, you know what that means, don't ya? I've only been neg repped 3 times (not counting 2 neg reps by BCFan for absolutely nothing but the fact that he didn't like me for some reason). Once by BBAG and twice by Upstate. One of Upstate's neg reps of me was due to a post that HE took wrong, yet he never apologized. I have only neg repped BCFan in return for his neg repping without cause. I don't think I have neg repped anyone else, even when THEY/HE have/has mocked me.

Maybe he's the UFO/Alien, LOL.

P

pickup

Just remember, if u are here longer and have more posts, your negative rep has more effect than that person's negative rep( that's the way it use to work under the old format), the new one? I don't know. -if it does, the subtraction of points is not instantaneous as it used to be)

over9five

Staff member
But....but....but.....he promised me he had moved on...... I've been lied to....... I don't think I can get past this.......I thought he was an honorable man.....<sniff, sniff, tears flowing, wails in the night, etc etc>

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't usually neg rep anyone.....I have before when someone was out of line. But it's tag and I'm too old for tag!

klein

Für Meno :)
Here is a CBC News report I seen this morning on TV (I hope the link works for US residents).

It's the worlds only government documented UFO incident !
(If the link doesn't work, type in "UFO" in the right upper video searchbox on the cbc page, and it will pop up) .

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/ID=1558200502

P

pickup

Here is a CBC News report I seen this morning on TV (I hope the link works for US residents).

It's the worlds only government documented UFO incident !
(If the link doesn't work, type in "UFO" in the right upper video searchbox on the cbc page, and it will pop up) .

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/ID=1558200502

I can't view this video. When I click the link, I get a message that says " I am sorry, your isp address indicates that you live in a backwards country and therefore it is highly likely that you lack the understanding or refinement to understand and appreciate this video. If you are intent on viewing this video, please send a notarized letter ,written by a Canadian, vouching for your character. Please send the completed letter and $16.95(us funds) to Big Babooba enterprises, P.O. Box 1515, Shanghai, China and within four weeks, you will receive a password that will allow to view this video and add some more light to your dark American mind"

As much as I would like to view the video, I have had some problems with Big Babooba enterprises in the past so I will not be pursuing this any further.

klein

Good to know, thanks pickup.
I'll fix that, and make a youtube vid out of it.

I'll repost it in 30min to an hr, so everyone can see it.

P

pickup

Why do UFO's always have lights? If you were an Alien, wouldn't you want to sneak up and check out the place unnoticed?

I got video footage right here of you ,Stug, with aliens. It took so long for you to believe. But I guess a year went by and you convinced yourself it was all an illusion.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Why do UFO's always have lights? If you were an Alien, wouldn't you want to sneak up and check out the place unnoticed?"

They tried it with no lights but kept ramming into telephone poles.

klein

TODAY - August 23, 2010

bclake-bg.jpg

UFO sighting reported over B.C. lake

A man calls in to a radio show to report an unidentified flying object hovering in the sky. Similar reports

and yet another story :

Brazil to catalogue, make public UFO sightings

Wed Aug 11, 3:11 PM

By The Associated Press

RIO DE JANEIRO - Brazil has ordered its air force to document any UFO sightings and make the data available to researchers and the public.

A decree in the official gazette says the air force will register any sightings by military and commercial pilots, along with air traffic controllers.

A spokesman says the air force has UFO archives dating back decades, but there had been no official order on what to do with the material. The spokesman could not be named under air force rules.

All past and future data — whether written reports, photos or video — will be processed by the air force and then housed in the National Archives in Rio de Janeiro.

In the decree published Tuesday, the air force says it will periodically submit UFO reports