BENGAZI Where was the President ??

island1fox

Panetta Secretary of Defense testifies that Obama was not available after initial meeting,

Was he at a Party with JayZ and Beyonce ?:angry:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh the horror.
Funny to you ? Most of us think your president and your state dept. should be aware of what this world is doing to Americans. Those 2 just turn over and fall back asleep.

I believe in delegating but not to the degree of abandoning your job !!!

island1fox

Oh the horror.

bbsam,

I will say something personal to me --just to give you insight on why I feel our President actions were dispicable.

I held many jobs at UPS --Mgmt and Hourly. As a Manager of a tough area of NY - one of the drivers I was responsible for was shot during a robbery.

Rather than go home --I could have sent a supervisor---I went to the Hospital and sat with the wife and family ALL NIGHT --until the driver was out of Danger.

I am not a Hero --but it is not in my DNA--to do what our fearless leader did.

After the initial briefing about an on-going attack on our Embassy --HE disappeared and was NOT available ???? Panetta's Testimony !!!!

Disgraceful -----you reaction --oh the horror ???????:sick:

bbsam

Staff member
Call me numb to senseless war. Our involvement in Libya is a footnote in this interminable affair. This smells of political theater.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Panetta Secretary of Defense testifies that Obama was not available after initial meeting,

Was he at a Party with JayZ and Beyonce ?:angry:

Oh boy, here we go again, another RUSH LIMBAUGH subject for the week.. "Where was obama"? "he was awol for an hour" "was he on a plane to beyonces"? blah blah blah...

DUDE... that man is poisoning your MIND.

Let it go bro, BENGAZI has come and left. The story is dead meat. The only ones attempting to keep it alive is fox news and right wing radio, and yes, YOU.

The hearing provided you with NOTHING.

Panetta was clear, he and the president spoke, and contingency plans made. No further conversations were necessary.
"the event was over"-leon panetta.

RUSH and the other morons attempt to make a mountain out of a molehill, and you, like the little ant in the colony, attempt to bring your grain of sand to the hill.

Cmon, your smarter than this.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This would be the typical reply from obama supporters with their new "sense of entitlement" that obama has given them.

It's gonna get worse.

Amazing, right wing radio experts can make people believe anything they want. If any of you "REALLY" had any interest in BENGAZI, you would have tuned into CSPAN, and watched the entire hearings and listened to every question, and every answer.

Instead, you listen to MORONS who extrapolate one answer and attempt to change not only the meaning, but the dialog.

Had you listened to the entire hearings, as I did, you would understand one simple concept. PANETTA SAID no further communications were necessary with the president because THE EVENT WAS OVER.

Plans were already made, efforts were in motion, permissions were recieved and the rescue operation underway.

What more did you want the president to do? Suit up in fatigues and fly to Libya?

Get a life people.

Peace

TOS

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I knew as soon as I started to read this thread that Obama supporters would say, "whats the difference"
Had Bush been awol, the cries would have come for impeachment asap if not sooner. But since its Obama its OK.
As I recall, Bush was lambasted for taking 7 minutes, to get his thoughts together and leave the children he was reading to, on 9/11/01, Oh the horror.
It will not go away, fast and furious will not go away. You can wave it off all you want, its a mark on his credibility. He keeps failing in his duties, while trying to promote his bullschitt. But bless your little hearts, being so blindly, in love with your president.
Rush my dears, is not the only one, who are making it a point to investigate this. Mark Levin is hot on it also. And after comending his drone attacks by people you may think never would. Mark Levin, Michael Savage, two I know of who commended him. Because as much as ya all want to make this about Rush, its about Obamas failings. Someone has to care, obviously some of you dont. You can go willy/nilly into the night holding your love for Obama close to your hearts, feeling he is going to keep us safe. The problem you will have is 50% of us, dont, and that number will grow. A certain number of you will continue to support him, the open minded of you will say maybe we need to investigate this. Clear him if he did nothing wrong. Then it will be in our face, that we were wrong.
You could make Obama a better president if you made him do his job. Giving him the OK to be lackadasical in his job, is making him possibly the worst president ever. What would you do if your Union President/or your ba didnt do his job? Say Oh the horror? No you would have his butt thrown out.

bbsam

Staff member
Tooner
It has been two presidents, 11 years and thousands dead on all sides. What difference are these four? Because it didn't have to happen? Damn straight. 98% of it didn't have to happen. But we are where we are and in war, bad things happen. Oh, the horror. Four more dead. Let's all get back to shopping. Or partying with Jay Z and Beyonce. What difference does it make?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Remember that ad about there being a crisis & the phone ringing at 3am .

Well now we know the truth............nobody will answer.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Tooner
It has been two presidents, 11 years and thousands dead on all sides. What difference are these four? Because it didn't have to happen? Damn straight. 98% of it didn't have to happen. But we are where we are and in war, bad things happen. Oh, the horror. Four more dead. Let's all get back to shopping. Or partying with Jay Z and Beyonce. What difference does it make?
Because in war bad things happen. In war you have your fellow soldiers at your back. Yes you may get killed, but you have hope of being dragged out, by your fellow comrade. In a position such as an ambassador for the US, you have the president at your back, ordering every plane, asset, and soldier in perimeter of you, to assist. They did not. Also as a soldier you volunteered and knew the risks. As an Ambassador, you know there are risks, but your commander in chief, will do what he can to assist. My question is DID HE, and if not why. If you are representing the US, you are a very important asset. If the answer is as simple as those people were not worth the risk of millions of dollars to deploy them, then say that.
Ill get back to shopping thanks for reminding me.
Yes war sucks, and if you want to call it blame to either president, then call it blame. I think all presidents no matter of the D or R after their name have to make decisions. Armchair quarter backing always happens. I can accept that everyone, even a president can make a bad judgement call, or no call at all. Just tell us the truth. Dont lie.

bbsam

Staff member
Fine. Blame where you want. But I have yet to see any righties give Obama any credit whatsoever in his handling of Libya overall. We would have far more dead had we employed the "Bush Doctrine"or listened to anything McCain had to say. So speak freely, but until this country wants to truly sacrifice and actually win wars (or better yet not get into them) these kinds of things will happe and political games and maneuvering will march ever pathetically on. Four more dead that probably didn't have to die. Fix it and move on. All else is politics.

island1fox

Tooner

bbsam,

You sound like Hillary "what difference does it make" ?

Is this the type of Leadership you accept from our President ??

In a time of crisis --He is "not present" ?

If He gets one of those National crisis calls in the middle of the night as Hillary's AD spoke of --lets hope he at least answers the phone --but according to you "what difference does it make "???

bbsam

Staff member
Island--
Look around. See any yellow ribbons? How many "Support our troops" bumper stickers? Don't you think,"thanks for your service" is a bit cliche when we aren't even willing to fully support our troops and their families? We cut taxes during wartime?!?! And you really think the American public gives a rat's ass about four dead Americans at this point in the game? Yes. It is sad. It is with these cynical glasses on that I say, "What difference does it make?". A Republican Congress with 9%approval will do anything it can to smear a president with 50% approval and he will dig in against them and give nothing. Why? Because I think people see this as politics. There is no public outcry save for where it always comes from on the far right and occasionally the far left. So you tell me? After all the grandstanding and posturing, what difference does it make? I am willing to predict none.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The difference is now everyone who gets into a " situation " knows that any assistance from the WH is not going to be coming .
Watch out for rogue military leaders who decide that saving their men is more important then their careers .

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The difference is now everyone who gets into a " situation " knows that any assistance from the WH is not going to be coming .
Watch out for rogue military leaders who decide that saving their men is more important then their careers .

We can only hope. Like the guys who went in when they were told to stand down, or was that a lie too, since POTUS was not even involved.
i HAVE NO CLUE WHY HE HAS AN APPROVAL RATING OF 50%, that is probably a lie also. I have never been polled, have you?

Last edited: