Best Cologne

old levi's

blank space
Need to try some new cologne for my route girlfriends; trying to peak their interest. Looking for proven winners; I'm old and don't have time for field trials. Would especially like to hear from the BC ladies! My two favorite (go to) colognes are Vera Wang for Men and The Dreamer by Versace.

So, let's hear those recommendations.

klein

Für Meno :)
Now why would you need cologne, if you have free fragments in your package car ?
It's called package dust !
Gives you that "box smell" and also works as a make-up.
All you need is a sweaty face, and your package dust filthy hands - wipe your sweat off your face with your package dust filthy hands and WOLLA, you'll have the perfect look and smell.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now why would you need cologne, if you have free fragments in your package car ?
It's called package dust !
Gives you that "box smell" and also works as a make-up.
All you need is a sweaty face, and your package dust filthy hands - wipe your sweat off your face with your package dust filthy hands and WOLLA, you'll have the perfect look and smell.

I thought all Canadians all about French!! If you are going to use it, then spell it right!

Alternative forms
  • voila
[h=3][edit] Etymology[/h]From the French voilà.
[h=3][edit] Pronunciation[/h]
  • (UK) IPA: /ˈvwæ.læ/, SAMPA: /"vw{.l{/
  • (US) IPA: /(v)wɑˈlɑ/
[h=3][edit] Interjection[/h]voilà
  1. "Lo! There it is", ta-da, presto, behold!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I wish I knew what this one co-worker wore. Me and the other girls would find a reason to stand next to him. It was intoxicating. No musk involved. Now, I'm going to have to stop at Bon-ton and start sniffing!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
My report has begun. I did not realize how in depth this could get.

L'eau D'issey- Pour homme

Dolce & Gabbana- the one

Prada- amber pour hommes

Mark Ecko- Blue

So many wonderful smells. So little time. As of now, Prada is my favorite.

klein

My report has begun. I did not realize how in depth this could get.

L'eau D'issey- Pour homme

Dolce & Gabbana- the one

Prada- amber pour hommes

Mark Ecko- Blue

So many wonderful smells. So little time. As of now, Prada is my favorite.

Ok, I'll remember that when you come visit me :)

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
AJ! I'm shocked. You didn't say Blue Agave and Cacao. :happy-very:

That Jo is my gift to you!!
(Mix it with Orange Blossom or 154.)

The Amber and Lavender is very male, very sexy, it makes me want to strip neked and rub my hot flesh along the hawt male wearing Amber and Lavender.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Does it have any musk in it? I'm not into that. Where do you find perfume that smells like lilacs?? I love lilacs!!

klein

When I lived in Calgary, my house had Lilacs in the backyard, too bad they only have a very short season, which is April or May here, and lasts only 3-4 weeks, before they are grown and dead :(

I'll get you here, if you're still not working next summer - I need help with my hotdog/hamburgers stands - gonna do it without brother next year.