Biden comes out of the closet

The big package

We had two debates this week and here's the difference , Donald Trump in Pennsylvania had a Democrat narrator in George Stephanopoulos and a bunch of Democrat people in the audience asking him tough questions . And last night Joe Biden had a Democrat narrator in Anderson Cooper and typical CNN the majority of the people were Democrats asking him softball questions . The one Republican that asked a question about farmers and deregulation and he talked about chicken poop in Delaware . The look on her face was hilarious!!!!

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I am by no means a Trump guy but what I witnessed last night at the CNN town hall was embarassing and downright shameful. This man isn't capable of stringing together a single coherent thought. Even the hand-picked people asking the questions looked uncomfortable up there.

It was downright sad watching Biden incoherently ramble on, blink real hard then look confused as Anderson Pooper sheepishly shuffled over to try and get the questions back on track. This is the man that's supposed to engage with the likes of Putin and Jingping?

Joe Biden will not be a real president. They will roll him out to sign bills and pass though the Sanders agenda during his first few months, but the real legwork will be done by Harris and the establishment/corporatist Democratic party. What amazes me is that there are so many fervent and vitriolic "never Trumpers" that they would proudly put Biden signs in their front yard just to keep him out of office again. The democrats could put up a basket of curly fries from Arby's as a candidate and many Democrats would vote for it just because it's not Trump.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
AACD99B4-7CA9-4396-81DF-DEAE08091363.jpeg

The big package

I am by no means a Trump guy but what I witnessed last night at the CNN town hall was embarassing and downright shameful. This man isn't capable of stringing together a single coherent thought. Even the hand-picked people asking the questions looked uncomfortable up there.

It was downright sad watching Biden incoherently ramble on, blink real hard then look confused as Anderson Pooper sheepishly shuffled over to try and get the questions back on track. This is the man that's supposed to engage with the likes of Putin and Jingping?

Joe Biden will not be a real president. They will roll him out to sign bills and pass though the Sanders agenda during his first few months, but the real legwork will be done by Harris and the establishment/corporatist Democratic party. What amazes me is that there are so many fervent and vitriolic "never Trumpers" that they would proudly put Biden signs in their front yard just to keep him out of office again. The democrats could put up a basket of curly fries from Arby's as a candidate and many Democrats would vote for it just because it's not Trump.
Agreed , I
CAN'T understand why somebody would vote for a man who clearly is not capable of doing the job just because you don't like the personality of the guy who is doing the job . It just makes no sense to me !!!

oldngray

nowhere special
Agreed , I
CAN'T understand why somebody would vote for a man who clearly is not capable of doing the job just because you don't like the personality of the guy who is doing the job . It just makes no sense to me !!!
He is just a placeholder for Harris (who was soundly rejected when she tried to win on her own)

It will be fine

Perhaps you should explore how poorly Trump has performed as a reason why the majority of Americans won’t vote for him under any circumstance.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Last nights CNN show was a softball fest. Cooper asks no tough questions? Every audience question was mostly from liberals framed for a specific answer.

El Correcto

god is dead
Perhaps you should explore how poorly Trump has performed as a reason why the majority of Americans won’t vote for him under any circumstance.
Most democrat voters are disgruntled :censored2:s with a chip on their shoulder that want to destroy America. They show up to the voting booth every year to say :censored2: you America. So no, they are not voting against Trump, just like they didn’t vote against Bush. They are doing what they do every year and voting against America.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

Biden's Coronavirus plan is essentially the same as Trump's, he wants to return to our dysfunctional economic relationship with China and sponsored a bill that is hugely responsible for the mass incarcerations of black men across this country over the last 20 years. His tax increase on the "rich" will only be felt by us, the middle class, (as is always the case, just ask Warren Buffett) and he wants to put Beto O'Rourke in charge of gun control.

fishtm2001

“We certainly have seen very active — very active — efforts by the Russians to influence our election in 2020,” Mr. Wray said, specifically “to both sow divisiveness and discord, and I think the intelligence community has assessed this publicly, to primarily to denigrate Vice President Biden in what the Russians see as a kind of an anti-Russian establishment.”

That's nice.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
“We certainly have seen very active — very active — efforts by the Russians to influence our election in 2020,” Mr. Wray said, specifically “to both sow divisiveness and discord, and I think the intelligence community has assessed this publicly, to primarily to denigrate Vice President Biden in what the Russians see as a kind of an anti-Russian establishment.”

That's nice.
The Russians have have nothing on thr Drive-by Media!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

That's nice.

....again why would the Russians bother to “denigrate “ Biden when he is doing such a smashing job all by himself?