Biden's supreme Court pick

floridays

I hate to agree with you on this.
I hate to say it.

I'm on the downhill, I've loved the place I was born.

Sad seeing people my age destroying the gift we were given, warts and all.

I cause no trouble, I don't back down.

Make of that what you like.

don't tread on me.jpg

newfie

I’ve got a 99.x% survival rate for not taking the vaccine. Also why did the government pull vaccines in the past when only dozens of people died yet thousands are OK this time with you and them?
Since this vaccine is so safe why the fuss with Republicans about Biden mandating the jab? If that is the case we should be praising him for only wanting the best for the USA people. We do already have mandatory vaccines so why the fuss over this safe one?
You're asking the wrong guy.

I don't support the vaccine. I dont believe it does anything good or bad.
Its old world snake oil meant to decieve the masses.

but now you're trying to take me around the barn in a different direction.
my point was in response to your claim that you no longer followed trump because he promoted a dangerous vaccine.
Its suger water. You have a 99999 percent survival rate if you inject it.
so whether you take it or not is irrelevant .
however your claim that you dont support trump because its dangerous is pure unadulterated BS.

Last edited:

newfie

You got the shot/shots cool, not busting your prunes, I haven't and still live, cool for me.

Beyond death, what are possible ramifications of your choice?

What are the possible ramifications of my refusal?

I know the answer pertaining to my refusal, can you respond to the question I asked you?
I dont know what you're asking . I 'm not promoting the use of the vaccine or testifying to or encouraging its use.

I have researched the hell out of this and I don;t believe it has any benifit or any risk. Its suger water which i call snake oil that our government is paying billions for.

floridays

I dont know what you're asking . I 'm not promoting the use of the vaccine or testifying to or encouraging its use.

I have researched the hell out of this and I don;t believe it has any benifit or any risk. Its suger water that our government is paying billions for.
I figured that out from your last post to danmark.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
my point was in response to your claim that you no longer followed trump because he promoted a dangerous vaccine.
however your claim that you dont support trump because its dangerous is pure unadulterated BS.
I get it that you do not think it is dangerous. I do. What’s so hard to understand about that? You believe and act the way you do because of what you believe just as I do. You have the information you have while I have the information I have. You like Trump and stick with him because of your information while I do not. I understand Democrats and Biden supporters more and more by watching Republicans and Trump supporters. They act and respond the same way just on different sides of the issues while neither side would ever see it in themselves. Have a good evening and week ahead.

floridays

I get it that you do not think it is dangerous. I do. What’s so hard to understand about that? You believe and act the way you do because of what you believe just as I do. You have the information you have while I have the information I have. You like Trump and stick with him because of your information while I do not. I understand Democrats and Biden supporters more and more by watching Republicans and Trump supporters. They act and respond the same way just on different sides of the issues while neither side would ever see it in themselves. Have a good evening and week ahead.
No :bsbullf:.

Where do you stand, I haven't read anything you posted before today.

Impress me, everyone wants everyone to know what they think.
I'm all ears.
alfalfa all ears.gif

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
His administration got a vaccine released that undeniably extended the lives of countless elderly people.

Leftists are the ones who started pushing it on people who didn't even need it.

You seem to be upset with the pharmaceutical industry in general. That's fine, but it has very little to do with Donald Trump.
Unless you were in Cuomo York. The elderly there got Kavorkianed by the scumbag gubner.

Btw, China Admits that covid came from a single crazy old bat.
Pelosi denies this😁.

newfie

Ok. Glad you got everything figured out. Bye bye.
I did you and you cant defend it.
welcome to the brown cafe where we sniff out BS and make you defend it.

if you had said You stopped supporting Trump because he supported a do nothing snake oil i wouldnt have disagreed.
Instead you said you did so because the vaccine is dangerous.
I'm all ears if you have some evidence that it is dangerous. Lord knows i dont want to stick something dangerous in me.
but I have yet to see anything that clearly says it has anything but a 999999 damn near to infinity safe rate.
probably because its suger water pedaled as a vaccine at the expense of taxpayers.

so the good news is you can make your decision on what you want to do with the Vaccine and then seperate that issue from who you think will do the best for this country.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ok so now you've stepped up and made it clear they you're complaint surrounds the sentencing guidelines themselves.
No. I've made it clear that I have a problem with the FACT that she sentenced pedophiles to far less than the guidelines recommended. Why do you make excuses for pedophile apologists?

Try again my radical left wing friend.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
if you had said You stopped supporting Trump because he supported a do nothing snake oil i wouldnt have disagreed.
You have mentioned multiple times that you believe this vaccine is snake oil and you say I’m full of crap because I believe it is dangerous. I have sent you information that says people has died and has been injured because of this vaccine but then those deaths and injuries wasn’t a high enough percentage for you. So now I ask of you to send me the information that you have studied that shows this vaccine is nothing (snake oil) I have only seen information that says it is good or it is bad and I went with it is bad but I’m sure you have studied and found neither was right and now know it is just like “Sugar water or Snake oil” as you have called it. I’m sure after seeing the information that you must of seen I will then understand why you know I’m full of crap and you are educated on your decisions and able to call others out for their decisions.

vantexan

You have mentioned multiple times that you believe this vaccine is snake oil and you say I’m full of crap because I believe it is dangerous. I have sent you information that says people has died and has been injured because of this vaccine but then those deaths and injuries wasn’t a high enough percentage for you. So now I ask of you to send me the information that you have studied that shows this vaccine is nothing (snake oil) I have only seen information that says it is good or it is bad and I went with it is bad but I’m sure you have studied and found neither was right and now know it is just like “Sugar water or Snake oil” as you have called it. I’m sure after seeing the information that you must of seen I will then understand why you know I’m full of crap and you are educated on your decisions and able to call others out for their decisions.
I still don't trust the mRNA vaccines but took a chance on the Johnson and Johnson since it's a traditional type vaccine. After waiting more than a year I'm not seeing people dropping like flies yet so got vaccinated. There are enough troubling reports about the mRNA vaccines to make me wonder. But I also know the internet is full of conspiracy theories and people have their agendas. I truly hope 10 years from now that all the dire warnings didn't come true and we haven't lost millions to heart failure. At this point looks unlikely.