Big Idea

Rainman

Its all good.
Hello Everyone,
I am not sure where to start, I thought I'd try I have been looking for an old magazine "THE BIG IDEA". I am looking for an old back copy of the magazine, My husband was featured on a cover I believe in 1997 or 1998 it's him standing next to at the time the Brown delivery truck, his name is Leo Rincon, He works at UPS in Richmond, California, we used to have the magazine but somehow we lost it moving many years ago, he's a feeder driver now he been working for ups for 26 years now, I want a copy to enlarge and frame for our 5 year old grandson but I can't seem to find anything online except for a magazine on amazon called Big Brown; Untold story, please is there anyway or anywhere I can get a back copy from old archives? with my husband featured on the cover? I have been looking for this for 3 years now, I am hoping you can help me somehow or give me information on where to look. Thanks everyone, and I am glad I came upon this site.
Each district had their own version of the Big Idea. If an employee did something noteworthy to get in or on the cover, they would sometimes save a copy in the employees file. Contact center management or HR. It's a long shot, but they may still have it.