Big Thanks & Shout Out to the IBT...GREAT CONTRACT

F

Frankie's Friend

They act like they own browncafe and we’re all unwelcome intruders in their glorified charm filled group texts. Grown men giving each other charms, unreal.
22mgjq.jpg

There's your charm.

F

Frankie's Friend

another thing to consider. with all this contract talk blowing up , Brown Cafe will be adding hundreds of new members looking for insight , etc. and these clowns will be chasing them away, putting them down, telling them they are stupid, and everything else when you don't agree with them and join their exclusive club.

lots of tough guys here....:sheepish:

I bet the Brown Cafe has lost a lot of the old time members because of this also.
We lost Dave but unfortunately you're still here.

F

Frankie's Friend

No, agreement states they have to maintain current number of driver jobs throughout life of the contract.
Maintain means freeze at the least.
Grow the cheap jobs (with a gap of 1.5 hrs in between duties to boot) and maintain (keep the same) the current coveted package car jobs.
Get a grip homey.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It’s obvious that most of you wanna strike just because you hate UPS. Hybrid drivers will still be making $34hr to work the dam preload and maybe run 5 stops an hour, sounds brutal I know.

My BA was under the impression that inside wages would still apply to inside work, and the $34/hr would only apply when driving.