Bikers or SUV --What say you ???

What? Obama's daughters can't be cops someday?

Klan-Cross-Burning-Family-mw-052.jpg

"Obama haters annual picnic 2013"

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What? Obama's daughters can't be cops someday?

Klan-Cross-Burning-Family-mw-052.jpg

"Obama haters annual picnic 2013"

Unfortunately, in the next 50 years, this will be a thing of the past as whites will be the minority of this country. You cant stop that from happening.

The numbers dont lie. 1.25 kids per white family vs 2.75 kids per minority family currently. This melting pot of a country is diversifying itself and the great white society that these KKK freaks once thought possible is a distant dream now.

Thank GOD for that.

Peace

TOS

island1fox

tos,

This seems very clear to be your "dream"

Replace "white" hateful people --with "Minority" hateful people --sure --everyone will be better off.

My dream would closely mirror that of MLK ---which is very obvious --either you have never heard it --or you just do not believe it.

"Hate" destroys --no matter the "color " of the hater.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
tos,

This seems very clear to be your "dream"

Replace "white" hateful people --with "Minority" hateful people --sure --everyone will be better off.

My dream would closely mirror that of MLK ---which is very obvious --either you have never heard it --or you just do not believe it.

"Hate" destroys --no matter the "color " of the hater.

He was talking about YOU and your bretheren.

Peace

TOS

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Unfortunately, in the next 50 years, this will be a thing of the past as whites will be the minority of this country. You cant stop that from happening.

The numbers dont lie. 1.25 kids per white family vs 2.75 kids per minority family currently. This melting pot of a country is diversifying itself and the great white society that these KKK freaks once thought possible is a distant dream now.

Thank GOD for that.

Peace

TOS

LOL. But when the minority kids (to hell with this politically correct BS), with blacks killing each other all the time for drugs and evil looks, that 2.75 kids becomes much lower as those kids TRY to grow up.

Also, with white's being the majority, would you say there are no black supremacist groups?

Majority or not, Haters gonna hate

wkmac

LOL. But when the minority kids (to hell with this politically correct BS), with blacks killing each other all the time for drugs and evil looks, that 2.75 kids becomes much lower as those kids TRY to grow up.

Also, with white's being the majority, would you say there are no black supremacist groups?

Majority or not, Haters gonna hate

Be interesting to see the source of TOS' numbers. Not that I'm expecting either.

White birthrates have been in decline for some time and below the replacement rate of 2.1 for close to 30 years. Current as of 2010' it stands at 1.8, still below replacement rate. Likely one of the reasons Social Security will have a bumpy ride through the "boomer" cycle.

African American birthrates have now joined whites below the replacement threshold and as of 2010' stand at 2.0 and if this is maintained, the African American population will decline just slightly slower than the white population.

Latina birthrates as of 2010' stood at 2.4 but the trend since 1990' has been downward from 3.0 in 1990' to 2.7 in 2000 to it's current level at 2.4. If the trend continues, by the end of the decade, Latinos will be at replacement rate of 2.1 meaning flat population or could even fall below that number.

source for above numbers

Remove the immigration numbers, both legal and illegal and the US population would have shrunk. This presents another dilemma for state central planners in that if they close the door to immigration and the population contracts, the economic repercussions could make out situation worse. Legalization of all illegals adds numbers to the books and help to balance the ledger sheet. When it comes to economics over ideology, economics will win every time so to the Queen Xenophobe and her loyal subjects out there, you've been warned.

Seems we have us a fine kettle of fish we've made for ourselves.
:wink2:

Now that this is out of the way, what does racial birthrates have to do with a motorcycle/car confrontation and who is at fault?

P

pickup

Ive done worse. I ride with harley riders. If anyone pulled up on our rear ends as this guy did these rice rocket riders, after he got out of his coma, he wouldnt remember what planet he was on.

If you rode a motorcycle, you might understand.

This SUV driver was just lucky he was tailgating a bunch of rice rockets and not harley riders. If they were Harley riders, believe me, this SUV driver wouldnt have come close and would have backed off.

I have buddies who will smash your windshield just for getting closer than "we" think is safe. If you they talk back, theyll regret soon enough.

Peace

TOS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Ive done worse. I ride with harley riders. If anyone pulled up on our rear ends as this guy did these rice rocket riders, after he got out of his coma, he wouldnt remember what planet he was on.

If you rode a motorcycle, you might understand.

This SUV driver was just lucky he was tailgating a bunch of rice rockets and not harley riders. If they were Harley riders, believe me, this SUV driver wouldnt have come close and would have backed off.

I have buddies who will smash your windshield just for getting closer than "we" think is safe. If you they talk back, theyll regret soon enough.

Peace

TOS

I find it fascinating that, on the one hand, you advocate mob violence and bullying... while at the same time maintaining that peaceful and law-abiding gun owners such as myself are all a bunch of bloodthirsty lunatics. What a hypocrite. I have more respect for pacifist anti-gun people, I may not agree with them but at least they are morally consistent in their misguided beliefs.

Overpaid Union Thug

i find it fascinating that, on the one hand, you advocate mob violence and bullying... While at the same time maintaining that peaceful and law-abiding gun owners such as myself are all a bunch of bloodthirsty lunatics. What a hypocrite. I have more respect for pacifist anti-gun people, i may not agree with them but at least they are morally consistent in their misguided beliefs.

Damn it where is the like button?!

Habitual hypocrisy at it's finest. LOL!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Regardless of who might have been at fault in the initial collision, the bikers had no right to pursue the SUV and attack the driver. The correct course of action would have been for them to pull to the side of the road, call 911, and give the description and license # of the fleeing SUV to the police. By pursuing the SUV, they made an already dangerous situation even worse by jeapordizing the lives of every other motorist on that road.

I cant blame the driver of the SUV for making the initial decision to flee the scene. He was surrounded by bikers who were acting hostile, and he had a family to protect. Their decision to pursue him...and attempts to force their way into his vehicle....only made the situation worse.

I must point out that an armed person would have far less to fear from an angry mob. Had I been the driver of that SUV, I would have pulled off to the side of the road if possible, parked, locked my doors, and called 911. The first biker that broke through my window and threatened my family with violent harm would have gotten a 9mm hollowpoint right between his eyes...and I would still have 12 rounds left (plus 2 spare magazines) to deal with any of his buddies who were stupid enough to continue the attack. Mob violence is the act of cowards.

P

pickup

The first biker that broke through my window and threatened my family with violent harm would have gotten a 9mm hollowpoint right between his eyes...and I would still have 12 rounds left (plus 2 spare magazines) to deal with any of his buddies who were stupid enough to continue the attack. Mob violence is the act of cowards.

Maybe the above scenario is exactly what happened to TOS and his group of cowards and maybe that is why he doesn't like individuals carrying guns.