Blips, Resources or what?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Thought of another one:
Head Count

In regards to someone dying, we call it "Passing away".
When the hard choices of reducing people on the payroll, we call it:
Reducing Head Count
Cutting Resources

Don't want to compare dying with getting laid off or losing your job, but it is very traumatic for everyone at the personal level.

P

pickup

Hoaxster to answer first question :"Expendable resources"

the bonus question : in light of his new job as safety co-chair - STHUG . Safety THUG. He can be used in videos like McGruff the crime dog, to show proper safety procedures. "STHUG here, ever wonder why three point contact is important? Well..." Or they can put STHUG in short animated skits akin to the short skits at the end of the GI joe cartoons of the late 80s , early 90s. For example, a driver is about to pull an unsafe stunt, and STHUG Parachutes out of the sky and lectures the driver. It will always end the same way. Driver : "now, I know" STHUG : " and knowing is half the battle."
How you would pronounce "STHUG"? I have no idea.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hoaxster to answer first question :"Expendable resources"

the bonus question : in light of his new job as safety co-chair - STHUG . Safety THUG. He can be used in videos like McGruff the crime dog, to show proper safety procedures. "STHUG here, ever wonder why three point contact is important? Well..." Or they can put STHUG in short animated skits akin to the short skits at the end of the GI joe cartoons of the late 80s , early 90s. For example, a driver is about to pull an unsafe stunt, and STHUG Parachutes out of the sky and lectures the driver. It will always end the same way. Driver : "now, I know" STHUG : " and knowing is half the battle."
How you would pronounce "STHUG"? I have no idea.

Like you have a lithp.:happy-very:

diesel96

1st question..."Newbees"..."Runners"....and "Slackers"

2nd question....."Volume Casualties"..."Stale Brownies"

Bonus....SteveTheUps"Kodak Moment"Guy....say "cheese":picture: