Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

newolddude

Ron DeSantis literally used Florida taxpayer money to pay for a scheme to pick up migrants who were in Texas - that is, not even in Florida - and fly them to Massachusetts.

Gotta own the libs. Make the snowflakes melt.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
From what I have read, none were given any tours of the island.
So the most they have seen is possible from the airplane.
Or on their rides from the airport to the high school and over to the hall.
The residents are trying to deke Desantis, hoping he won’t send anymore. I hope he starts bussing them in too

vantexan

It's not that big a place. And they're lousy with rich people.

floridays

Shucks.

I guess the next bunch need to disembark at another airport and good patriots can then deliver them by vehicle to the island.
I think more thought has to be put into it.

floridays

Ship them to Cape Cod too
And every suburb of DC where the lobbyist and anyone related to the national government lives. Make those cities and their inhabitants suffer as well. Every illegal that is apprehended should be delivered to these places, no matter the cost.

They(DeSantis, Abbott et al) have gotten their attention now pour it on and saturate their quaint, refined residences with every border jumping lawbreaker that is caught. Other non border states of like mind should transport every illegal that is arrested in like manner.

Use the Cloward-Piven strategy on them, overload their system and basically piss off the residents.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
And every suburb of DC where the lobbyist and anyone related to the national government lives. Make those cities and their inhabitants suffer as well. Every illegal that is apprehended should be delivered to these places, no matter the cost.

They(DeSantis, Abbott et al) have gotten their attention now pour it on and saturate their quaint, refined residences with every border jumping lawbreaker that is caught. Other non border states of like mind should transport every illegal that is arrested in like manner.

Use the Cloward-Piven strategy on them, overload their system and basically piss off the residents.
Tell me how this squares with your professed religious beliefs.

fishtm2001

"That DeSantis performed his cruelty on migrants not even residing in his state tells you all you need to gauge his status as a scoundrel. It’s hard to decide which horrifies most, that DeSantis, Yale undergraduate, Harvard law, U.S. Navy, would squat this low or that he thought it would charm his followers."

jack Shafer

floridays

I’m thinking they’re doing much better on Martha’s Vineyard than on the streets of Dem Rio. They have cots, food, toilets and a roof over their heads.
You don't understand, these people are accustomed to living in squalor, they are so out of their element with the "Blue Bloods" of Mathas Vineyard.

I need @Covemastah to correct my spelling for Mathas. I don't know the Mass spelling.
Give me some help Cove. :thumbup1:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

The suburbs of DC are already suffering from illegals as well as those who moved out of DC as a result of gentrification.

floridays

Tell me how this squares with your professed religious beliefs.
Remember we do not mix church and state.
Just allowing the wayward travelers the best of what their new home has.
Would you rather be in Del Rio Texas or Martha's Vineyard?
We are only offering the opportunity to rub shoulders with the best and brightest America has to offer.

You understand I didn't use Florida, if I did I wouldn't have an argument, any anyone with a brain would prefer Florida.

My professed belief is Jesus came into the world to save sinners of which I am one. My faith, my belief is His finished work for His Father's and my behalf. His death, burial, and resurrection and what they attained has been imputed to my account. That is my belief.

Satisfactory? If not, hit me back.