Brown Cafe Cruise Thread

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I'd love to go cruisen with you guys. I've been on ships a lot in my life, even since I was a baby. I've been on 3 days, mostly7 days and have been on a two weeker once.

Cruise vacs are the best value for your money. Sure, the booze prices are over the top, out and over your regular bar prices. Yet, they feed you 3 squares, as much as you can eat. Snacks and guest eating. Its all over the top. I feel sorry for those who have to travel, the cost of a round trip can equal the cost of the cruise alone.

I want someone to frim up a date, cruise line and talk to me about this one. I have well over 100+ days on a cruise line. A date before the new years, and before VAC choosing would be best. Suggestion, if it were hot locations ( spring, summer break ), the cost is higher. Suggestion, if you like to drink, you can bring your own booze.

Bring your fav high volume booze. Pack it and protect it the best you can. If you like beers, then you choices are limited. High % of booze, get smashed, then buy a few beers.

Cruisen is the best, I hope the choice for a stop is in key west, best osterbars ever!

over9five

Staff member
OK, I'm going to start a POLL on which month in 2013 people would like to cruise.

I'll leave out December as most UPSers can't get vacation that month anyhow. Polls only have 10 options so I'll leave out January too, but write it in the thread if you'd like that.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
The better half says we can go in 2013. I would like a late year(november) time frame.

OK, I'm going to start a POLL on which month in 2013 people would like to cruise.

I'll leave out December as most UPSers can't get vacation that month anyhow. Polls only have 10 options so I'll leave out January too, but write it in the thread if you'd like that.
November is good, I usually take a weeks vacation in November.

menotyou

bella amicizia
All I care about is the ability to wear a bikini and get a tan. Can I flaunt my little tush in a bikini? If so, I'm there!